British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
mudflaps

Did The Scb Hearing Scheduled For Tuesday 7/11 Take Place?

12 minutes ago, Crump99 said:

I tend to wind people up but not on a wind up no. I've said before that if Rathbone did receive a phone call from Poland and told them that we can't speak to you then that's where it should have stopped. The fact is that he asked for and was allegedly advised that the benefit of doing something "dodgy" outweighed the slap on the wrist that he might get so it was worth the risk. The action does still makes Rathbone the main culprit (and he was punished for it) but what would you have done? You have bills to pay and a high ranking official advises that you'll make more than you'll lose from the deal whilst getting minor grief from the powers that be for transgressing the rules.

And of course following Chapmans utter condemnation of his actions Rathbone then committed an even worse sin in the eyes of the BSPA MC by winning the Fours without Jack Holder, what a kick in the nether regions that was.

I am just pleased that the ACU saw through the BSPA MC and the SCB and reacted accordingly, it just remains to be seen what happens now.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, bigcatdiary said:

And of course following Chapmans utter condemnation of his actions Rathbone then committed an even worse sin in the eyes of the BSPA MC by winning the Fours without Jack Holder, what a kick in the nether regions that was.

I am just pleased that the ACU saw through the BSPA MC and the SCB and reacted accordingly, it just remains to be seen what happens now.

It would be nice if the real villain of this got some punishment tbh 

14 hours ago, Badge said:

It would be nice if the real villain of this got some punishment tbh 

He won't get punished though. There was only one person Chapman wanted to punish as he had already stated before a  date was set for the BSPA /SCB  hearing that he would come down heavily on Rathbone as he was absolutely furious with what had happened . Then to chair the actual meeting with such a biased attitude was totally out of order.

• Like 1