British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
mudflaps

Did The Scb Hearing Scheduled For Tuesday 7/11 Take Place?

If It was the deputy police commissioner though he'd have resigned following the latest verdict or at very least been suspended until the further court hearing.

Still not asking 'the judge' and only getting an opinion rather than a verdict

Still not asking 'the judge' and only getting an opinion rather than a verdict

As usual you've lost me, ever thought of applying for a job with the BSPA!

• Like 1

As usual you've lost me, ever thought of applying for a job with the BSPA!

Think Im over qualified and under funded
  • Like 1

Think Im over qualified and under funded

Actually it just highlights the mental damage inflicted by campanology.

• Like 1

Actually it just highlights the mental damage inflicted by campanology.

🔔😨👍

There was I believe a further hearing yesterday . Bearing in mind BSPA/SCB are largely comprised of the same Mafia Dons. Is there anybody who thinks the outcome will be different? Will Godfrey be found culpable or will Rathbone have his punishment ameliorated? Will anybody bother to tell us.

Edited by wealdstone

There was I believe a further hearing yesterday . Bearing in mind BSPA/SCB are largely comprised of the same Mafia Dons. Is there anybody who thinks the outcome will be different? Will Godfrey be found culpable or will Rathbone have his punishment ameliorated? Will anybody bother to tell us.

That's the key part - will anybody bother to tell us?

Bearing in mind BSPA/SCB are largely comprised of the same Mafia Dons.

They aren't. A minority of the SCB board members are made up from a tiny minority of BSPA members. Anyone appearing at an SCB hearing has the right to object to a member of the SCB Court which could, in some cases, sit without any BSPA representation involved.

• Like 2

They aren't. A minority of the SCB board members are made up from a tiny minority of BSPA members. Anyone appearing at an SCB hearing has the right to object to a member of the SCB Court which could, in some cases, sit without any BSPA representation involved.

I bow to your better knowledge but do not share your optimism. But of course the Boss of Bosses is now part of SCB.

I bow to your better knowledge but do not share your optimism. But of course the Boss of Bosses is now part of SCB.

... and as I pointed out, isn't necessarily involved in every SCB Court hearing.

Has there been an official announcement of the appointment because the SCB site still lists Gillias, Steele, Reeve, Harkess & Pairman as the membership?

... and as I pointed out, isn't necessarily involved in every SCB Court hearing.

Has there been an official announcement of the appointment because the SCB site still lists Gillias, Steele, Reeve, Harkess & Pairman as the membership?

That's because it was supposed to be kept a secret.

Edited by New era Panthers

I heard Harkess had stood down

I heard Harkess had stood down

Replaced by the Boss of Bosses