British Speedway Forum
mac101

Coventry Bees Nl ?

6 hours ago, Gemini said:

I think Adonis is female. Speedibee has recently posted too so his exile must be over.

Because it says it in his profile? :D

21 hours ago, Jacques said:

Adonis sounds like the exiled Speedibee with his obsession with  Sandhu? Yet he call's me sad :blink:

It would be hilarious if Mr Geary has indeed popped back up with the forum name Adonis, cos Adonis he ain't :lol:

Let’s hope it isn’t long before Adonis gets owned like speedibee did on the Coventry thread!!No wonder he went off into hiding.Adonis seems to have the same twatty  views,so I don’t think it will be long lol

• Like 3

4 hours ago, Jacques said:

Because it says it in his profile? :D

That's worrying. Must have changed sex then because profile says Female aged 53. Mind you women do get a bit strange and stroppy when they reach their 50's.  :lol:

Edited by Gemini

He always was a bit of an old woman though Gem:P

2 hours ago, Gemini said:

That's worrying. Must have changed sex then because profile says Female aged 53. Mind you women do get a bit strange and stroppy when they reach their 50's.  :lol:

That was my point. Just because it says it in the profile, doesn't mean it's true!

Hi, haS anyone maybe got a team photo of the Coventry Storm team from 2015 they could scan me? Thanks.

12 hours ago, Gemini said:

I don't recall having to send a photo of my genitals when I set up a profile on here, in order to verify my gender.

Mind you I forget a lot nowadays.

• Haha 1

There is now a concession price for the 2018 season for OAPs and students at £10. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

18 hours ago, Woz01 said:

There is now a concession price for the 2018 season for OAPs and students at £10. 

So things from the q and A are being listened too then, fair play.

• Like 2

20 hours ago, teaboy279 said:

So things from the q and A are being listened too then, fair play.

Yep and they've added travel direction and public transport links from Leicester City Centre onto the website.

21 minutes ago, Woz01 said:

Yep and they've added travel direction and public transport links from Leicester City Centre onto the website.

WOW! 

• Thanks 1

Can't all the stadium stuff be discussed in a different section I'm bored of all the squabbling and keep this to talking about the nl team for 2018 i mean half the bees fans possibly more are not even acknowledging it a Coventry bees team because they don't think they should lower themselves to our pitiful depths of the national league yet Still Post On Our National League forum .. Good Luck To The campaign But its peoples Atttitude like ive Mentioned that will Lose you support Or Maybe just myn .

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Hoping to see a couple of NL meetings at Leicester this year. The team Coventry has set up should deliver plenty of entertainment and i think there will be some nicely balanced matches there. Its almost a shame that the Prem team is so strong this season as in previous years there may have been a few more spectator converts from the higher tier.  

• Like 1

16 hours ago, ProudtobeaBrummie said:

Can't all the stadium stuff be discussed in a different section I'm bored of all the squabbling and keep this to talking about the nl team for 2018 i mean half the bees fans possibly more are not even acknowledging it a Coventry bees team because they don't think they should lower themselves to our pitiful depths of the national league yet Still Post On Our National League forum .. Good Luck To The campaign But its peoples Atttitude like ive Mentioned that will Lose you support Or Maybe just myn .

I start a Facebook group (Coventry Bees Team Talk) about this year's team just because the other groups were just talking about the stadium issues. Some fans although are boycotting still want the team to do well, some seem to be doing away meetings only. This is why I've given the option of just talking about stuff on track. Dave Rowe member of the SCS tweeted me to say he thought it was an excellent idea to have a group that just talks about on track action. 

• Like 1

18 hours ago, ProudtobeaBrummie said:

I suggested this a while back - but still people post stadium stuff in this thread which should be all about the NL team.

• Like 1