British Speedway Forum
mac101

Coventry Bees Nl ?

Looks like a swift and excellent resolution to the issue from Coventry. From what i have seen Connor is far more professionally setup than JPB was and i feel will provide more consistent results from the number 1 jacket. Add in that he is familiar with riding alongside Armstrong & Ruddick from his Mildenhall days and i feel that this move will actually make Coventry stronger in the long term.

• Like 3

Good move and definitely doesn’t weaken them even it’s if debatable if Mountain improves the team. 

Its unusual that 3 NL teams have had to swap their number 1s this winter. Yet none of them look any weaker and in Stoke’s case they look far stronger. 

• Sad 1

On 11 March 2018 at 11:22 PM, Hamish McRaker said:

I don't recall having to send a photo of my genitals when I set up a profile on here, in order to verify my gender.

Mind you I forget a lot nowadays.

Why do you think I chucked it? I'll be in therapy for years :o:shock:

Has to be said - for all the negativity and willingness to fail in their new venture the bees as a team have started the season in a positive manor and I wish them luck for the season ahead.  Hopefully they'll start getting the crowd they deserve and anyone against the whole thing in any way - it's simple ,  no one is forcing you to go and watch but for those who are choosing to then don't put a downer on it for them . These people are the real supporter's who club's rely on to keep them afloat. 

• Like 2

20 hours ago, Smoggy45 said:

Has to be said - for all the negativity and willingness to fail in their new venture the bees as a team have started the season in a positive manor and I wish them luck for the season ahead.  Hopefully they'll start getting the crowd they deserve and anyone against the whole thing in any way - it's simple ,  no one is forcing you to go and watch but for those who are choosing to then don't put a downer on it for them . These people are the real supporter's who club's rely on to keep them afloat. 

I don't know about positive ,but they have started the season in someone else's manor. For many that is a huge drawback.:)

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Dave Jones said:

I don't know about positive ,but they have started the season in someone else's manor. For many that is a huge drawback.:)

For many it is and that's their loss , for the rest who aren't stuck in the past and wishing for something different then they are the ones enjoying good speedway from the bees . The only drawback in your words is personal issue's and the weak argument of a few quid in petrol money.  Like I said if you don't like it please don't spoil it for others who can deal with the current situation.  

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Smoggy45 said:

For many it is and that's their loss , for the rest who aren't stuck in the past and wishing for something different then they are the ones enjoying good speedway from the bees . The only drawback in your words is personal issue's and the weak argument of a few quid in petrol money.  Like I said if you don't like it please don't spoil it for others who can deal with the current situation.  

For such a new poster you certainly have an aggressive manner.  Anyhow I think you've missed the point of my previous post .

In case you're struggling with it take a look at the highlighted piece and have a think.

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, Dave Jones said:

For such a new poster you certainly have an aggressive manner.  Anyhow I think you've missed the point of my previous post .

In case you're struggling with it take a look at the highlighted piece and have a think.

Aggressive?  I totally got what you meant about manor so please don't mock by asking me to look at your highlighted piece and have a think. I notice you've got bees as your team yet all you do is be negative and go against anything positive.  For such an old poster I find your repetition boring. You aren't the only one though - why don't you go and sit up brandon and imagine what could of been. The situation is as it is and I doubt it will change very soon if at all.  Many other supporters from other tracks have been through this or similar.  You've got a very strange way of being a speedway supporter.   

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Smoggy45 said:

Aggressive?  I totally got what you meant about manor so please don't mock by asking me to look at your highlighted piece and have a think. I notice you've got bees as your team yet all you do is be negative and go against anything positive.  For such an old poster I find your repetition boring. You aren't the only one though - why don't you go and sit up brandon and imagine what could of been. The situation is as it is and I doubt it will change very soon if at all.  Many other supporters from other tracks have been through this or similar.  You've got a very strange way of being a speedway supporter.   

You are beginning to sound like someone who has an interest in the Bees /Leicester situation, something I suspected as soon as you started posting on here.

Just to let you know you are wasting your time with me , your  approach has been used many times over the years and "cuts no ice". 

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Dave Jones said:

You are beginning to sound like someone who has an interest in the Bees /Leicester situation, something I suspected as soon as you started posting on here.

Just to let you know you are wasting your time with me , your  approach has been used many times over the years and "cuts no ice". 

Good , in that case why are you making issues of my opinions.  I have an interest in speedway generally - didn't realise everyone has to post on here only after getting clearance off you as to weather you'll agree with it or not and to help in your negative stance on Coventry speedway.  As I said your boring me and many many others with this constant view. I'll not waste any more of your time but to do that you need to stop replying to my posts . 

6 minutes ago, Smoggy45 said:

Good , in that case why are you making issues of my opinions.  I have an interest in speedway generally - didn't realise everyone has to post on here only after getting clearance off you as to weather you'll agree with it or not and to help in your negative stance on Coventry speedway.  As I said your boring me and many many others with this constant view. I'll not waste any more of your time but to do that you need to stop replying to my posts . 

Desperation strikes,  forums are for  opinions if you hadn't noticed..  

2 minutes ago, Dave Jones said:

Desperation strikes,  forums are for  opinions if you hadn't noticed..  

OK mate ,  I'll remember that . 

On 17/04/2018 at 5:20 PM, Smoggy45 said:

Don't think it's fair to say those that are not attending are not real fans. There are reasons why people decide not to go. I agree with the rest of the post. I do hope that some do at least give it a go if they can, I know some that haven't been yet will be going to the Cradley meeting.

• Like 1

On ‎18‎/‎04‎/‎2018 at 3:23 PM, Smoggy45 said:

I wonder if they will still be of the same opinion if or when Brandon is demolished?  Can the housing developers be stopped from removing stuff, digging up the track and drainage etc?  heard the other day they have had a quote to tear down and remove the hangers.

I'd love to be back at Brandon just like any other Bees fan, but the chances of it ever happening I'd say are minute.

• Like 3