British Speedway Forum
mac101

Coventry Bees Nl ?

1 hour ago, adonis said:

Ok   I'm most likely going to regret this and wind up getting banned  but  lets hear it , actual facts ( provable because I don't do  listening to what  you or anybody believes is a fact  )lets have all this "previous  "  layed out for all to see .   On you go !!! 

A silly request, as you probably already realise.

Everyone knows that in speedway there are no facts as far as the ordinary fan is concerned, everything is covered in secrecy and dealt with " in house". We are reluctantly  told what "we need to know"

All we can go on is what we see with our own eyes and  the bits and pieces gleaned from the various press comments . I think Mr Frost made a few strong comments about Horton after his last attempt at running Peterborough, and the cost to himself in rectifying that situation.

Anyhow I find it interesting that you chose not to address any of the other comments in my last post, i can't for one second  believe you accept my view. Of course if, as I suspect, you have some association with Mick Horton then that would explain so much.:)

29 minutes ago, Dave Jones said:

A silly request, as you probably already realise.

Everyone knows that in speedway there are no facts as far as the ordinary fan is concerned, everything is covered in secrecy and dealt with " in house". We are reluctantly  told what "we need to know"

All we can go on is what we see with our own eyes and  the bits and pieces gleaned from the various press comments . I think Mr Frost made a few strong comments about Horton after his last attempt at running Peterborough, and the cost to himself in rectifying that situation.

Anyhow I find it interesting that you chose not to address any of the other comments in my last post, i can't for one second  believe you accept my view. Of course if, as I suspect, you have some association with Mick Horton then that would explain so much.:)

No surprises here then ,  you can't even come up with one thing  ,that was your opportunity to  give yourself at least a little credibility and you have thrown it away , 

• Haha 2

21 minutes ago, adonis said:

No surprises here then ,  you can't even come up with one thing  ,that was your opportunity to  give yourself at least a little credibility and you have thrown it away , 

So Dave Jones finally admits he goes off what he sees and press releases etc to gather his facts and a bit of hearsay thrown in for good measure - of course if ,as I suspect ,you have some association with the save Coventry speedway campaign  then that would explain so much ☺

Edited by Smoggy45
Missed a word
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Smoggy45 said:

So Dave Jones finally admits he goes off what he sees and press releases etc to gather his facts and a bit of hearsay thrown in for good measure - if as I suspect you have somever with the save Coventry speedway then that would explain so much ☺associated

None whatsoever, but your comment does say much more about your purpose on this forum.

6 minutes ago, Dave Jones said:

None whatsoever, but your comment does say much more about your purpose on this forum.

Go on then , what ? 

1 minute ago, Smoggy45 said:

Go on then , what ? 

Hey dave here's one fact to put in your facts file - save Coventry speedway has done nothing to save Coventry speedway. Fact.

6 minutes ago, Smoggy45 said:

Go on then , what ? 

Too subtle for you?

4 minutes ago, Smoggy45 said:

Hey dave here's one fact to put in your facts file - save Coventry speedway has done nothing to save Coventry speedway. Fact.

Are you and Adonis the same person by any chance? If not it seems we have two "plants" on here defending Horton.

Once all this is concluded and the operation at Leicester closes , as it surely will, i expect you two will just disappear into the ether. As is the norm.:D

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Dave Jones said:

Too subtle for you?

Are you and Adonis the same person by any chance? If not it seems we have two "plants" on here defending Horton.

Once all this is concluded and the operation at Leicester closes , as it surely will, i expect you two will just disappear into the ether. As is the norm.:D

The only plant on here is you mushroom.  Yea we'll see if you get your wish - like I say you're the worst supporter a team could hope to have . 

Just now, Smoggy45 said:

The only plant on here is you mushroom.  Yea we'll see if you get your wish - like I say you're the worst supporter a team could hope to have . 

I'm a part of a sleeper cell  , Placed here by Horton  in 2008 , 4 years before he took over at Coventry . :rofl:

27 minutes ago, Smoggy45 said:

The operation will close at Leicester as it's on a years lease 

2 hours ago, iainb said:

Don't think I said "must"

I'd be interested to know why you think it's Coventry Bees (other than in name only) and how you're identifying with them

do we need  to start calling Cradley,   Wolverhampton   Heathens then  ? 

3 minutes ago, adonis said:

do we need  to start calling Cradley,   Wolverhampton   Heathens then  ? 

we don't "need" to call them Wolverhampton Heathens... you can call them what you like, it would be a more accurate description though

17 hours ago, Smoggy45 said:

Save Coventry Speedway have done lots to save  Coventry Bees.

Fact

• Like 1

Gained the support of local MPs and the local councils.

Obtained backing from Sport England.

Represented the campaign at the House of Commons.

1800 signature petition to support the retention of speedway and stock car at Brandon.

Arranged pledges to repair Brandon .

highlighted the campaign at Cov Motofest.

In  continual dialogue with Rugby Bc planning to disprove BE arguments 

strengthened the case to exclude Brandon from the local building plan.

• Like 3