British Speedway Forum

It has to be this is the last chance saloon ............ otherwise Speedway G.B. is doomed!

Did you not know, they are looking to kill it ?

Did you not know, they are looking to kill it ?

Not so much kill it. More like putting it to sleep, rather than letting it suffer , struggling along for a few more years.

I must admit when I started this Thread I thought I might hear some News from the AGM.

However - the replies so far are interesting, some amusing but I am surprised at the negativity - especially as we haven't heard anything yet.

I must admit when I started this Thread I thought I might hear some News from the AGM.

However - the replies so far are interesting, some amusing but I am surprised at the negativity - especially as we haven't heard anything yet.

Surprised at negativity on this forum? I'm surprised

Surprised at the amount of negativity yes.

Is it warranted? Probably.

I just didn't think anything would happen until any News from the Meeting/Conference was published.

What else did you expect.

What else did you expect.

'IF' the bspa took this forum seriously, why on earth would it be in their interests to make things better ;)

Well they've settled on Hob-Nobs and Nescafe, so far.

Will they be having any drinking games this year, where a promoter thinks an idea and has to down a pint?

Will they be having any drinking games this year, where a promoter thinks an idea and has to down a pint?

They won't be drinking much then....... :D:D:D:P

• Like 1

thats how it might start off,,, so everyone has an idea, then all the rest down a pint, after the last one has had his go thats when the rule's start to take shape.

Never miss the SYNPER, but John Leslie is a big miss.

• Like 2

You've got this entire forum memorised, haven't you? ;) That was a very funny read.