British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
PolskiZuzel

The Bsi As Seen From Pl

The BSI Company is a private company limited by shares incorporated in the United Kingdom under the Companies Act,

The company had no employees during the current and preceding year.

No employees???

You need to do your research.

BSI Speedway is owned by IMG(UK) via another UK-registered holding company. IMG(UK) is a UK subsidiary of its US-based parent, WME-IMG Entertainment which is a talent management agency formed from a merger of various other companies.

The work of BSI Speedway is carried out by the staff of the parent organisation, presumably mostly IMG(UK) which is not really very suspicious.

Is that a bad thing ?...and if it is tell me why?

OneSport are just another bunch of chancers out to make a quick buck from the sport, and ones that seem to like bigging themselves up by slating others.

• Like 3

AS far as the original text goes, I could spend all morning disputing most of which is claimed but have far better things to do. Don't let the facts get in the way of a good story springs to mind.

• Like 3

AS far as the original text goes, I could spend all morning disputing most of which is claimed but have far better things to do. Don't let the facts get in the way of a good story springs to mind.

so far our dealings with BSI over our seat problems at Torun is they are not responsible in any way ,its all Torun, it is terrible customer relations at best

so far our dealings with BSI over our seat problems at Torun is they are not responsible in any way ,its all Torun, it is terrible customer relations at best

TORUN are responsible but if you like to send me the details of your complain t (either by pm or email to phil@pinegen.co.uk) I will ensure BSI pass them on to Torun.

The Poles now appear to have a similar attitude to the GP's that some British Promoters had 20 or so year ago when GB was THE place to race..

ie "We are being dictated to by an external Company to Speedway who are using OUR riders to line their own pockets"...

The British Promoters that thought this didnt see any irony in the fact they seemed to regard Hans Nielsen, Tommy Knudsen, Tony Rickardsson, Leigh Adams etc etc as "OUR" riders...

No doubt nowadays Poland see Jason Doyle, Tai Woffinden, Emil Sayfutdinov, Nicki Pedersen, Greg Hancock etc etc as "OUR" riders in the same way.....?

Bottom line is the GP brings great global exposure to the riders which delivers good sponsorship backing. As long as the fans keep turning out for the events then Poland, like GB before them, will just have to keep sulking, and sit and watch, from the outside..

Edited by mikebv
  • Like 1

TORUN are responsible but if you like to send me the details of your complain t (either by pm or email to phil@pinegen.co.uk) I will ensure BSI pass them on to Torun.

i have already sent to bsi and they have responded by passing the buck on to Torun ,Ive have posted in the Torun 2017 section , even if they are responsible it is bad customer relationship from bsi to just pass the buck and not even say sorry , we have been good customers for bsi for a few years now but this has definitely soured feelings about them Edited by THE DEAN MACHINE

i have already sent to bsi and they have responded by passing the buck on to Torun ,Ive have posted in the Torun 2017 section , even if they are responsible it is bad customer relationship from bsi to just pass the buck and not even say sorry , we have been good customers for bsi for a few years now but this has definitely soured feelings about them

I'VE given you an option why not use it?

Phil sorry to dig up old ground, but this has been done to death on here in the past. BSI love a success and the Kudos that goes with it. When it all goes T×ts up it's the fault of the local promoter.

BSI are the rights holders it all boils down to being there responsibility.

As I said a few years ago on the same subject look at F1 under Bernie Ecclestone he didn't suffer fools, as for every mistake a "local promoter" made his business could have suffered

Well there are always 2 sides to every story. I'm sure there are some valid points in the original post, however as I say it is merely one side of the story.

BSI have made many mistakes over their 17 (?) years in charge. And yes be in track problems, access to stadium, acts of god, they do like to point the finger...However on the whole I feel like they have run the GPs brilliantly. The old World Finals and pre BSI GPs were dated, no pre/post entertainment, old stadiums. It definitely needed modernizing and I feel they have more than done that,

The Saturday night/ruined the British league argument is tough. To my knowledge, all World Finals were held Saturday nights so we cant use that argument. And, as I've said in previous posts the day Hans Nielsen opted out of riding in Britain the writing was on the wall and sure enough most riders followed suit. Some have fluttered in and out of riding in Britain but I cant think of one top rider who hasn't opted out of riding in the UK at some stage. Tines changed. When we dominated world Speedway we basically only gave the Poles Sunday. As it turned out, that's a great day to watch sport and now British Speedway is paying the price.

Edited by RPNYC
  • Like 1

Is that a bad thing ?...and if it is tell me why?

It is a bad thing purely by looking at the SEC, Pairs and U21's meetings.

Very poorly organised for World TV viewing.

• Like 1

I'VE given you an option why not use it?

bsi have already passed our complaint on to Torun on our behalf and are chasing an answer from them, Torun are not responding Edited by THE DEAN MACHINE

How odd that the major Polish Speedway website should carry an attack on BSI when the Ekstraliga clearly sees the SGP as a hindrance to their business and there is a rival Polish contender for staging international events that I suspect is connected to the website and which I am sure would soon ditch its own current events if they ever got their hands on the SGP/SWC?

Anyone would think they wanted BSI out of the way so that Polish Speedway could run all the major events, domestically or internationally. Now, if you wanted to destabilise BSI how would you do it? Hmmm...how about some lame knocking copy on a compliant website? .

How very odd, eh? ;-)

• Like 2

When the World Individual Championships first started at Wembley the profits of these meetings went back to the clubs promoting Speedway in his country, So how did they lose control of this, After all there was not a great competition to lose this yet they did. , Moving on how did BSI get control . Somebody must have sold out to them for a mess of potage. So we now have a company running Speedway and putting nothing back into the sport. So why do not the speedway clubs in Sweden, England ,Dennmark and Poland ban all their riders from taking part and starting their own world championship and the profits go back into Speedway before it falls completely

Ask Mr Olsen

... I could spend all morning disputing most of which is claimed but have far better things to do.

What a pity...I would love to be acquainted with the things you could dispute...even if it would take all afternoon