British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Col

SEC Finals - 4th round Saturday September 15th Chorzow live on Eurosport

Just now, noggin said:

Shame Eurosport missed the first 4 heats.....:mad:

Yes but it's good that they are showing the rest, beggars can't be choosers.  

Glad Lambert has got back to winning ways, has a chance of a rostrum in this championship I think.

In stadium snack is deep fried garlic bread.  Initially shocking but become quite moorish.

• Haha 1

If putting money on anyone make it Lindback.

Kildemand wasn't happy about something at the of heat 10. Gestured at ref. No replay on big screen in stadium strangely.

1 hour ago, Col said:

If putting money on anyone make it Lindback.

Good job I'm not a betting person.

28 minutes ago, Col said:

Good job I'm not a betting person.

I did lost sat in my caravan what's happened 

Lambert picking white definately cost him second to Madsen.

Sportowefakty have published this article today regarding the Polish TV coverage of the 2 Chorzow meetings in September. this i`m sure will not effect Eurosport`s coverage of the SEC final round because they and TVP presumably are showing it for maximum exposure(TVP is a Polish  national  channel)

Google translation

At the Silesian Stadium, the speedway party was hosted 15 years ago for the last time. In the past, however, the facility in Chorzów was the largest speedway arena in the world and events such as the finals of the World Cup or the Grand Prix round took place there.
The Poland - Rest of the World match, which is scheduled for September 1, will be the last meeting of this year with the participation of the team of Marek Cieślak. The fans will be able to thank the White and Red for, among others the bronze medal Speedway of Nations won in June.

Two weeks later, on September 15, in Chorzów, we will meet the new European champion. The title will be defended by Andrzej Lebedev, while at the moment the nearest representative of Poland is Jarosław Hampel.

Both events will be broadcast on TVP. The meeting Poland - Rest of the World fans will be able to watch on TVP2 and TVP Sport, while the 4th final of Tauron SEC will appear only on TVP Sport. In addition, broadcasts from both competitions will take place at the online TVP website.

Poland - Rest of the World, 1 September, 15:30
Broadcast: TVP2, TVP Sport, SPORT.TVP.PL, mobile application

4th final Tauron SEC, September 15, 20:00
Broadcast: TVP Sport, SPORT.TVP.PL, mobile application

Edited by racers and royals

2 hours ago, Welwyn said:

Lambert picking White??????

I am guessing because Milik won the semi from gate 3?

Was convinced Lambert has passed Sayfutidnov as they passed me entering lap 3. Fair play to the Russian for hanging on to second.

Something fell off Milik's bike at the end of the semi & it packed up on the way to the pits. One of the track graders picked it up but didn't return it. No idea what it was.

10 minutes ago, Col said:

I am guessing because Milik won the semi from gate 3?

Was convinced Lambert has passed Sayfutidnov as they passed me entering lap 3. Fair play to the Russian for hanging on to second.

Something fell off Milik's bike at the end of the semi & it packed up on the way to the pits. One of the track graders picked it up but didn't return it. No idea what it was.

PROBABLY the chain guard and chain that David Rowe thought had fallen off Sayfutdinov's bike

Whatever it was... I thought came off Milik's bike, which would make sense as his bike packed up down the back straight.

Edited by Col

Milik did get whatever it was back, saw him riding back to the pits carrying it, was less than a foot long whatever it was.