Chorzow ticket details announced- Google translation

Categories and prices of tickets for Slag on Silesia:
  Category I - from PLN 19
  Category II - from 39 PLN
  Category III - from 59 PLN
  Category IV - from 79 PLN
  Category V - from 99 PLN
  VIP category - 599 PLN

The unique opportunity to participate in the historical event and experience the amazing emotions associated with "Slag on Silesia" will open to fans already on February 10. Just then, using the www.zuzelnaslaskim.pl portal, the Internet sale of tickets for the final round of the Speedway Euro Championship in Chorzów will be launched.

There are many attractions waiting for fans who decide to come to the Silesian Stadium, which will be discovered in the following days.

Anyone having problems with buying Chorzow tickets? 

I am!!!!..... going through ebilet.pl can get to stadium plan & choose seat from doesn`t want to accept selection. Does anyone have any ideas?

4 hours ago, steve69 said:

Anyone having problems with buying Chorzow tickets? 

I am!!!!..... going through ebilet.pl can get to stadium plan & choose seat from doesn`t want to accept selection. Does anyone have any ideas?

Just had a look and it appears to be working ok.

Thanks R & R,

i registered & was able to get a ticket. The registration is via the 3 dots in the top right of the ebilet.pl website.

On ‎13‎/‎12‎/‎2017 at 7:16 PM, DutchGrasstrack said:

FIM Europe is partly updating their website with the 2018 dates. The calendar is now a mix between 2017 and 2018 dates, but the SEC calender seems to be the 2018 one.

http://www.fim-europe.com/track-racing/

Qualifiers
26.04 Balakovo    
28.04 Gorican    
28.04 Debrecen    
28.04 Pardubice    

Challenge
05.05 Lonigo or Terenzano

Finals
23.06 ?    
14.07 Güstrow    
18.08 Daugavpils    
15.09 Chorzow

Sweden announced their riders today

Kval till SEC:

EM kval 2 Gorican, Kroatien den 28 april: Pontus Aspgren

EM kval 3 Debrecen, Ungern den 28 april: Jacob Thorssell

EM kval 4 Pardubice, Tjeckien den 28 april: Antonio Lindbäck

Reserver EM kval: Tomas H Jonasson & Oliver Berntzon

Following the cancellation of the Golden helmet this weekend the Poles have had to nominate the riders for the SEC qualification rounds

26th April Balakovo

Zengota

Wozniak

28th April Gorican

Woryna

Buczkowski

28th April Pardubice

Protasiewcz

28th April Debrecen

kolodziej

Edited by racers and royals

On ‎14‎/‎01‎/‎2018 at 2:53 PM, racers and royals said:

Speedway Euro Championship 2018 calendar:
1st round – June 23rd, Gniezno (Poland)
2nd round – July 14th, Gustrow (Germany)
3rd round – August 18th, Daugavpils (Latvia)
4th round – September 15th, Chorzów (Poland)

Qualifying and challenge dates also sorted

Indywidualne Mistrzostwa Europy (SEC)
Półfinał 1 - 26 kwietnia - Bałakowo (Rosja)
Półfinał 2 - 28 kwietnia - Gorican (Chorwacja)
Półfinał 3 - 28 kwietnia - Debreczyn (Węgry)
Półfinał 4 - 28 kwietnia - Pardubice (Czechy)
SEC Challenge - 5 maja - Lonigo/Terenzano (Włochy

looks as if the Onesport pairs is going ahead again in 2018 with the opening round scheduled for Torun on March 24th

Line-up for Balakovo

1 ZENGOTA Grzegorz  2 KOSTIGOVS Jevgehijs  3 MUSTONEN Jesse   4 MANEV Milan  5 KULAKOV Viktor  6 SMETANA Ondřej 7 KOVACS Roland  8 MIHAILOVS Olegs  9 BUSCH Tobias  10 KUDRIASHOV Andrei  11 WOŹNIAK Szymon 12 BURI Patrik  13 KUS Matej  14 KURMIS Davis 15 HOLUB Zdenek  16 AARNIO Tero  17 CHALOV Ilia  18 MOROZOV Vladimir

line-up for Gorican

1 JACOPETTI Mike  2 ŠKORJA Nick  3 CASTAGNA Michele Paco 4 RISS Erik  5 IVAČIČ Matič  6 WORYNA Kacper  7 Tba 20.04 DMU 8 PUODŽUKS Kasts  9 BORODULIN Vladimir 10 KARPOV Andriy  11 BUCZKOWSKI Krzysztof  12 ASPGREN Pontus  13 TESSARI Daniele  14 PAVLIC Jurica  15 LOKTAEV Aleksandr 16 GIZATULIN Denis 17 PINTAR Jan  18 FAZEKAS Dennis

Line-up for Debrecyzn

1 TBA 20.04 DMU 2 GAFUROV Renat 3 TABAK Jozsef  4 FRANC Josef 5 GROBAUER Valentin  6 THORSSELL Jacob  7 BENKO Roland  8 TBA 20.04 DMU 9 GATIYATOV Marat  10 KOŁODZIEJ Janusz  11 COMANESCU Gabriel  12 MELNYCHUK Stanislaw  13 COVATTI Felipe  14 BERNARD John  15 TBA 20.04 DMU 16 BERNTZON Oliver  17 MAGOSI Norbert  18

Line-up for Pardubice 1 ELLIS Adam  2 KRČMÁŘ Eduard  3 LINDBÄCK Antonio  4 BELLEGO David 5 PROTASIEWICZ Piotr 6 LAHTI Timo  7 WOELBERT Kevin  8 TBA 20.04 DMU 9 MOI Glenn  10 BERGE Dmitri 11 SIMOTA Zdenĕk  12  TBA 20.04 DMU 13 LAMBERT Robert  14 HUCKENBECK Kai  15 KOBRIN Andriy  16 FREDRIKSEN Lasse  17 ŠTICHAUER Hynek 18 MIKEL Patrik

On 3/30/2018 at 8:40 AM, racers and royals said:

Following the cancellation of the Golden helmet this weekend the Poles have had to nominate the riders for the SEC qualification rounds

28th April Pardubice

Protasiewcz

That's an interesting one. 

I didn't think PePe had even qualified for the Gold Helmet final.

I wonder if others refused the SEC place or if they just ignored the Gold Helmet completely?

9 minutes ago, HenryW said:

That's an interesting one. 

I didn't think PePe had even qualified for the Gold Helmet final.

I wonder if others refused the SEC place or if they just ignored the Gold Helmet completely?

Think I can answer that- The Golden Helmet semi`s and final that were scheduled to take place the last week in March, but  had to be put back to April 10th/19th. This meant that there was not enough time for the SEC qualifying riders(for Balakovo especially) if it was decided on April 19th. therefore the PZM decided to nominate for the SEC and the GP qualifying will still be as per the finishing positions in the Golden helmet .

On ‎25‎/‎04‎/‎2018 at 10:39 AM, racers and royals said:

live updates for tomorrow`s Balakovo round here from 2.30pm UK time https://sportowefakty.wp.pl/zuzel/relacja/85328/1-polfinal-el-do-sec-w-balakowie

Rained off after 4 heats-re-arranged for tomorrow 2pm UK time. Zengota and Zielona Gora now have a problem regarding his availability for the match tomorrow against Leszno

Edit Zengota has pulled out of the SEC and rides for Zielona Gora tomorrow.

1 hour ago, racers and royals said:

Rained off after 4 heats-re-arranged for tomorrow 2pm UK time. Zengota and Zielona Gora now have a problem regarding his availability for the match tomorrow against Leszno

Edit Zengota has pulled out of the SEC and rides for Zielona Gora tomorrow.

If Zengota has signed in to the meeting, how come he’s allowed to leave?

37 minutes ago, racers and royals said:

I`ve no idea- you are closer to FIM EUROPE than I am ;)

One with a FIM Europe ref collar shirt was just on the other end of a wazzup... As was a FIM CoC licensed fellow an hour earlier.

We were just wondering. Shurely went by the book...