British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Col

SEC Finals - 4th round Saturday September 15th Chorzow live on Eurosport

So the gating tart won? I Hope for a better track for next round.

...and would you look at that. Tv-signal comes back just in time for prize ceremony. :rolleyes:

Edited by Ghostwalker

1 hour ago, screm said:

Giving the forecast of rain that has lead to these slick conditions which in turn has lead to virtually no passing. Those who stayed away might just have made the right decision.

Just like your home track then.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Fromafar said:

Just like your home track then.

Thankfully for you certain posters don`t visit these threads, otherwise you`d be on the naughty step.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, screm said:

Thankfully for you certain posters don`t visit these threads, otherwise you`d be on the naughty step.

If you believe that,you will believe anything.:rolleyes:

Three things I've learned today

Don't bet. . .Vaclav Milik, after looking unbeatable in the world pairs, turns crap when I put my money down.

Sam Ermolenko is the worst commentator in the World

The weather, Sun or rain, ruins speedway.

16 minutes ago, Trackrat said:

Three things I've learned today

Don't bet. . .Vaclav Milik, after looking unbeatable in the world pairs, turns crap when I put my money down.

Sam Ermolenko is the worst commentator in the World

The weather, Sun or rain, ruins speedway.

I wouldn't bet on Ermobollocks being the worlds worst commentator it would be no contest lol 

• Haha 1

Perhaps just as well Milik and Lebedevs are not in the GPs full time this year - as a lot were clamouring for late last year.  Stepping up to GP is a big leap.  10 meetings where rider and bike have to be on top form is a big ask - especially for a "newcomer" to the series.  Sure, they are spoilers this year, and I do hope some time in the near future one or both are in the GP series and competing at a top level.

Solid rides from Lambert.  He on a massive learning curve, so last night will have all soaked in a be used for future reference by him. Hope he keeps injury free.

Emil seems to be a shadow of his former self. Hate to say that, but he just not riding like he used to. Ok he shows glimpses of what he used to be like, but he not gating, and his bikes seem slow. Hope he can pull it all together.  When he was interviewed by Macelana (?) last night, his eyes lit up when she asked about his family. Nothing wrong with that, but I just wonder if his family life is affecting his riding.

Interesting meeting but poor, poor track.

• Like 1

The standard of some of the rider's in this series is horrid. Polish League Speedway is riding high but some of the youngsters are proper guff. 

Just lost 2 hours of my life wTching that. The fans in the area already knew it was crap looking at the turnout. Utter guff and to to it the gating tart wins off the inside.

Time to bury this second rate comp.

Not time to bury it at all, just to get all four rounds on decent circuits. The next one in Germany should be very good, would be great to see one at Belle Vue.

• Like 1

Well Shovy, I agree that the meeting was bad and that there were very (too) low attendance but
it's not that surprising when you take into account that it rained and that it's football world cup.
I also think cancelling the SEC because of a bad round. The SGP wasn't buried when there were the bad rounds in Tampere.

11 hours ago, OveFundinFan said:

Perhaps just as well Milik and Lebedevs are not in the GPs full time this year - as a lot were clamouring for late last year.

They were really good last season and Lebedevs won the SEC if you remember. Lebedevs have been struggling sofar this season
but I think it might be equipment issues because he is still a very good rider IMO. Milik is doing very good this year too. 1.6 in Poland
and 1.9 in Sweden so far this season.
One shouldn't judge the riders skill/form from this round though since even Emil was poor. The track was rubbish and most often
the rider who gated the best won the heat (which is why Hampel won).