British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Col

SEC Finals - 4th round Saturday September 15th Chorzow live on Eurosport

What has happened to lebedevs ? He was a top rider last season and I thought deserving of a GP wildcard , this season started at Wroclaw and was so poor he was dropped, he joined 1st division rybnik and is struggling again, scoring only a couple of points today,whatever the reason he seems to have really lost it 

5 minutes ago, THE DEAN MACHINE said:

What has happened to lebedevs ? He was a top rider last season and I thought deserving of a GP wildcard , this season started at Wroclaw and was so poor he was dropped, he joined 1st division rybnik and is struggling again, scoring only a couple of points today,whatever the reason he seems to have really lost it 

If my memory isn`t playing tricks - yes he was good last season but that was during a purple patch when he looked  nigh on unbeatable - before and after he was about as poor as he is this season.

26 minutes ago, racers and royals said:

If my memory isn`t playing tricks - yes he was good last season but that was during a purple patch when he looked  nigh on unbeatable -
before and after he was about as poor as he is this season.

I am not sure I agree. He had a very good season last season but I think that last season showed his real potential.
I have known about him for a quite a few years and he have shown potential for many years.  I don't know exactly what's
wrong but I would guess that it is equipment related. When things are not working it's easy to get lost when trying t sort things out.
It then will affect your head which makes things worse. He is only 24 years old but it feels like he has been around for a long time.
Anyhow he still has lots of time to fully boom.

*edit it was his birthday yesterday.

Edited by Ghostwalker

Wôlbert gets the Güstrow wild card

Gustrow draw 

Starting list:

1. Leon Madsen #66
2. Kevin Woelbert
3. Vaclav Milik #225
4. Andzejs Lebedevs #129
5. Kai Huckenbeck #744
6. Mikkel Michelsen #155
7. Andrey Kudryashov #91
8. Piotr Pawlicki #777
9. Emil Sajfutdinov #89
10. Krzysztof Kasprzak #507
11. Jarosław Hampel #33
12. Josef Franc #444
13. Antonio Lindbaeck #85
14. Andreas Jonsson #100
15. Peter Kildemand #25
16. Robert Lambert #505

Any race cards for this meeting ? Thanks in advance 

35 minutes ago, ellioth4 said:

Speedway Updates site will be providing updates of this meeting tonight on: http://speedwayupdates.proboards.com/thread/18036/sec-gustrow-germany-2018-5pm

TV Coverage doesn't start until 5:30pm on British Eurosport 2, wonder if the meeting will be delayed then??

Hope Robert Lambert has a good night of racing.

The Wimbledon Mens semi being suspended until 1pm today has put a big spanner in the works- the Womens final will start when that finishes and i`m assuming the speedway will be on when that finishes. So whilst Eurosport Europe are showing from 6pm local(5pm our time) we in the uk will not see it until the tennis finishes and then we don`t know if it will be "delayed live " or join at whatever stage the meeting is at !!

What i do know is that in Gustrow it`s dry ,cloudy and warm but not baking hot.

Plan B will be to watch Eurosport Poland 1 here http://ekranik.net/channel/view/eurosport-1-5534   until the UK start coverage

Edited by racers and royals
  • Like 1