British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Col

SEC Finals - 4th round Saturday September 15th Chorzow live on Eurosport

On 9/10/2018 at 5:19 PM, racers and royals said:

If Eurosport are missing the first few races on Saturday- i am going to be well pi$$ed off :mad:

Eurosport 2 are scheduled to come on air at 7.30pm( British superbike qualifying from 7-7.30pm)

Meeting starts 7pm UK time with 1st race scheduled for 7.05pm- Polish Eurosport  are on air at 7pm UK time- also being shown on TVP who are showing from 8.30pm UK time for 90 mins( so no idea what they are doing- they have live Football before which might explain it)

If we miss 25 odd minutes of racing again- it`s a joke from Eurosport. The speedway is on for 3 hours - so if they miss 25 mins racing they will be left with loads of time at the end !!!

I think there might have been a change to the supp regs and the 1st race is now 7.30pm uk time not 7.05 so we won`t miss anything.

On 9/10/2018 at 5:19 PM, racers and royals said:

If we miss 25 odd minutes of racing again- it`s a joke from Eurosport. The speedway is on for 3 hours - so if they miss 25 mins racing they will be left with loads of time at the end !!!

Eurosport are a joke, always have been always will be, the clue is in their name "Euro".

Watching anything on that channel is like playing roulette as to whether you'll see the end or not, let alone the beginning!

Edited by iainb

1 minute ago, iainb said:

Eurosport are a joke, always have been always will be, the clue is in their name "Euro"

Agree however on this occasion we won`t miss anything as even though the meeting is supposed to be starting at 7pm UK time, it has been confirmed that the 1st race will be shortly after 7.30pm UK time just as Eurosport(UK) come on air.

• Like 1

Obviously the SEC podium places are all up for grabs tomorrow as well as finishing in the top 5 which qualifies the riders to the 2019 series finals.

Leaderboard before the final round

1 Madsen  38

2 Hampel  34

3 Lambert 33

4 Sayfutdinov 30

5 Michelsen  28

6 lindback  28

7  Milik  26

8 Huckenbeck  26

9 Kildemand  25

10 Kudryashov  21

Any idea on the ticket sales? Wasn't it over 20k months ago already?

Is there an upto date start list available, I know this SEC line ups always seem to change more then gp's.

22 hours ago, racers and royals said:

Agree however on this occasion we won`t miss anything as even though the meeting is supposed to be starting at 7pm UK time, it has been confirmed that the 1st race will be shortly after 7.30pm UK time just as Eurosport(UK) come on air.

Eurosport coverage now starting 7pm according to my guide

2 hours ago, racers and royals said:

Not on the SKY planner it`s not and also Eurosport website says 7.30pm

Checked again. My guide says 7.30pm, my scheduled recording says 7pm. Odd.

3 minutes ago, Noodles said:

Checked again. My guide says 7.30pm, my scheduled recording says 7pm. Odd.

That`s because the timing has been flip-flopping around. Eurosport Poland are coming on air at 7pm UK time but they are having a 30 mins lead in to the racing. This is despite the supp regs for the meeting stating that 1st race is 7.05 pm UK time- that was why earlier in the week i thought British viewers would miss some heats. It was only yesterday that it was confirmed(by someone who knows) that the 1st race is shortly after 7.30pm UK time- hence Eurosport coming on air at 7.30pm UK time.

5 minutes ago, racers and royals said:

That`s because the timing has been flip-flopping around. Eurosport Poland are coming on air at 7pm UK time but they are having a 30 mins lead in to the racing. This is despite the supp regs for the meeting stating that 1st race is 7.05 pm UK time- that was why earlier in the week i thought British viewers would miss some heats. It was only yesterday that it was confirmed(by someone who knows) that the 1st race is shortly after 7.30pm UK time- hence Eurosport coming on air at 7.30pm UK time.

Great, thanks for clarifying