British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Col

SEC Finals - 4th round Saturday September 15th Chorzow live on Eurosport

Gardell. We’ll miss our flight if this carriess on

We seen 9 heats since start time in  115 minutes. This is not making speedway, this is killing it. Things happen and all off them have, but the ref is rubbish.

• Like 1

Man this is dragging on ref sucks.From interviews you would think that Polish is universal language at least in Slavic countries.

Edited by pawel115

Zzzzzzz for this meeting....

56 minutes ago, pawel115 said:

... From interviews you would think that Polish is universal language at least in Slavic countries.

It looks that way, doesn't it.

Only riders coming from the English speaking countries ( not in this event) keep to their own. Mind you I've heard Tai giving interviews in Polish and lately Rohan Tungate gave it a try. Good for them. Polish fans appreciate it.

• Like 1

How many qualify for the Euro Finals

edit.  I think it's 5. I cannot believe how complicated all these rounds are. 

Edited by Mr X

How many of the riders from the SEC Challenge have now secured their place in this years SEC? Is it Top-5, Top-6 etc?

Didnt watch the meeting but a bit disappointed about Lindbäcks performance, with this starting field he should have been able to finish a couple of places higher.

So top 2 scores go to Final heat.  and first 2 from last chance qualifier go to final heat but all 4 qualify anyway to the Euro Finals. 3rd in last chance, Kildemand, doesn't get to final heat but does qualify for the FINALS.  4th in that last chance qualifier, Huckenbeck is out. 

Easy isn't it!!!!!

Just a simple top 5 would have done.

Edited by Mr X
  • Like 1

Why the h*ell do they need to have this complicated system? Either completly skip final, semis, lastchance and so on and directly choose top-X or otherwise use the GP system.

Because they're a load of bigoted complicated buffons who think it's all exciting when it's all a mess.   Klindt was lucky he got to the Challenge cos even though he finished 3rd and really qualified for this meeting he DIDN'T qualify as the Walt Disney rules state that only 2 riders from any 1 country can qualify!!!! BEEH    my brian hurts.

Probably the most boring track in the world. Big but always produces dull racing. GP riders dont like going there.   Somewhere like Buxton would have been better.

Excellent quality video link though. Thanks for that.   Beddy byes now after that marathon. hahah

Actually another interesting issue is if there are 5 seeded from last year and the top 5 from this meeting...i now assume there will be 6 wildcards to choose...and NO POLES have qualified yet...(except Kasprzak as a seed)

Edited by Mr X

We now know 10 riders through to the SEC finals(4 rounds)

Jonsson

Kasprzak

A laguta

lebedevs

milik

Sayfutdinov

Michelsen

Franc

Kudriashov

Kildemand

5 picks from one sport/FIM Europe(not GP riders) and  1 wildcard for the staging country.

Hampel (if he wants it) and Piotr Pawlicki  could well be 2

Edited by racers and royals

Since Güstrow is hosting a stage a german could be a reasonable idea. 

1 hour ago, erinil1 said:

Why the h*ell do they need to have this complicated system? Either completly skip final, semis, lastchance and so on and directly choose top-X or otherwise use the GP system.

Did they not end up with this format for the SEC itself because they were told they couldn't use the GP format?

Having said that, I still don't understand why they use this format for qualifiers. 

Having semis and a final in a series is very different from a one off meeting. I think a straight 20 heats makes far more sense for a meeting like this.