Jump to content
British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Col

SEC Finals - 4th round Saturday September 15th Chorzow live on Eurosport

Recommended Posts

16 hours ago, f-s-p said:

Gardell. We’ll miss our flight if this carriess on

Did you make it?And did they give you a police escort to the airport for the king of Finland? Lol Was it really worth the bother and will you be making the trip to Germany

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, erinil1 said:

Why the h*ell do they need to have this complicated system? Either completly skip final, semis, lastchance and so on and directly choose top-X or otherwise use the GP system.

Havent decided myself yet... But the basic problem is that 

8 minutes ago, iris123 said:

Did you make it?And did they give you a police escort to the airport for the king of Finland? Lol Was it really worth the bother and will you be making the trip to Germany

About to board so yes. Always nice to travel with my cpusin, but no, it was not worth the effort. Not planning on any german trips...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Oh Petri?Is he sober?lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Every 2 days starting from tomorrow they are going to name a wildcard- however they are also giving clues to who they are

Clue 1

Here's the tip:
Blue is the colour, which quite often appears on his body and bike. He likes boxing and when he hit the boxing machine, his score was 519, but as he says, it was only halfway. Who are we talking about?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, racers and royals said:

Every 2 days starting from tomorrow they are going to name a wildcard- however they are also giving clues to who they are

Clue 1

Here's the tip:
Blue is the colour, which quite often appears on his body and bike. He likes boxing and when he hit the boxing machine, his score was 519, but as he says, it was only halfway. Who are we talking about?

Quick look at his Instagram account gives this one away then 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, ShrewsburyWolf said:

Quick look at his Instagram account gives this one away then 

Tell us then and we will try and get them all before they are announced.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Bjerre next?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

2nd clue- anyone any idea

Here's a small tip:
His dog's name is Tequila, he loves diving and have been racing speedway bike in many not so typical places as heaps or roofs. Who is he?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

hampel the only one on a roof I,ve seen

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, racers and royals said:

Can you find out if he has a dog called tequila ;)

We're not that good friends :D:lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Privacy Policy