British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
SCB

Guests

The solution, IMO, is a guest pool. Riders like Hancock, Woffinden, Lindback ate who don't ride over here could be used as a guest by any team. Riders in the guest pool would get averages after 6 meetings like other riders.

Solves the issue of no guests being available and also solves the issue of using another teams rider as a guest. In effect they would be short term (1 week) signings.

What a potty idea i could see a few dodgy doctors notes coming out . Imagine the wage demand hancock for example would want for one meeting

• Like 1

For me R/R No 1 out 2 and 3 take rides No2 out 1 and 3 No 3 out 2 and 4 4 out 3 and 5 5 out 4 and reserves.Reserve out champ league guest.More than 1 out Champ league guest for lowest averaged rider.

In most cases you would use you own teams riders and more than 1 out you would not be using riders from the same league.This would stop teams using ringers that ride a particular track well.

Just an idea as most fans don't like guests in most cases your own riders will have to cope with the loss of a missing rider.

I've suggested something like this in the past and still think it is worth considering.