British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Mattfordfan

Sgb Premiership 2018 Confirmed Signings

Tobiasz musliak back with swindon

Two wrongs don't make a right. Any respect I had for the BSPA went long ago. If and when they treat the Fans, and the public with the openness and transparency we deserve, then probably I will feel differently. But until then I will blame them for all the problems associated with this sport...

It's not a question of 2 wrongs making a right, the AGM is done with, new rules have been applied and should be honoured. Speedway will never move forward whilst the rules are governed by clubs own promoters

• Like 1

When Poole, Wolves or whoever sign these low average ringers the statement constantly trotted out is anyone could sign them, you just need a switched on promoter.

At least thats been laid to rest now as its obvious if it wasnt already that its the old boys network that allow some teams to gain an advantage and what turn out to be hollow victorys.

• Like 1

If you are quoting from the BSPA site then include Woryna for Poole (as listed). 4.65

Woryna hasn’t been announced “officially “ anywhere as yet.

Woryna hasn’t been announced “officially “ anywhere as yet.

PLEASE NOTE: These team listings are for information only and are added to as and when the BSPA Press Office is advised by individual clubs. Upon completion of the 1-7, all teams require ratification from the BSPA.

POOLE MUST HAVE ADVISED THE BSPA PRESS OFFICE...

POOLE

1. Kacper Woryna 4.65

Team Total: 04.65

Remaining: 37.85

Woryna is likely to be reassessed in line with the BSPA regrading for riders missing 2017. 4.65 is not a definite average yet so needs removing.

Woryna is likely to be reassessed in line with the BSPA regrading for riders missing 2017. 4.65 is not a definite average yet so needs removing.

Does this include Chris Holder too (with regards to being an SGP rider)?

Does this include Chris Holder too (with regards to being an SGP rider)?

He has a 2017 average so unlikely I'd say.

He has a 2017 average so unlikely I'd say.

I agree. Holder has a legitimate average and doesn't need assesing.

Riders on averages from previous seasons are the ones who should be reassessed, but they never reassessed Musielak last year so I wouldn't hold your breath that it will happen.

I agree. Holder has a legitimate average and doesn't need assesing.

Riders on averages from previous seasons are the ones who should be reassessed, but they never reassessed Musielak last year so I wouldn't hold your breath that it will happen.

It was a 2 fold issue this season with the ridiculous multiplyer, particularly for those given an average over the maximum points you can score and then not using it for returners later in the season.

Next season seems a clear plan of reassessing those on low averages (for GP riders or GP standard) and for those who didn't ride in the UK in 2017.

It seems quite a clear plan to me!

However the BSPA never do things clearly so it could mean anything!!

For me the ruling seems clear that it affects anyone who didn't ride here in 2017. For once it seems a sensible ruling!

Woryna - although NOT confirmed as signed for 2018 - will be on 4.65 as reported by MF in today's local Echo!!