British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Grachan

Are Leicester, Rye House, Somerset And King's Lynn Cheats?

So The League will now be devoid of top names who fly in, trap, ignore the paying public, collect their pay cheque and move on to the next gig. What's not to like ?

Is that how you see Nick Morris then?

Are Swindon cheating by riding fixtures in a Thursday when opposition will be missing riders? They should of been forced to ride on a Mon/Weds or move down

• Like 6

Are Swindon cheating by riding fixtures in a Thursday when opposition will be missing riders? They should of been forced to ride on a Mon/Weds or move down

Maybe we should move down. We could keep our top two then.

• Like 2

Perhaps these clubs shouldn't be in the top division of Speedway. Ironically, they are the 4 teams that tracked rubbish teams for most of last season, mainly consisting of Championship standard riders. Are they trying to bring the other clubs down to their level? I doubt that will entice more fans to turn up, or for BT Sport to take on the TV rights for a full season.

Lynn was going ok.In a play off spot when the brothers grim pulled a strop.They couldn't replace with like for like so did what they could.

Perhaps these clubs shouldn't be in the top division of Speedway. Ironically, they are the 4 teams that tracked rubbish teams for most of last season, mainly consisting of Championship standard riders. Are they trying to bring the other clubs down to their level? I doubt that will entice more fans to turn up, or for BT Sport to take on the TV rights for a full season.

If they pulled out or dropped down,what would you "Top" clubs do.Race each other every week.There would be no "top division"..

Maybe we should move down. We could keep our top two then.

Good idea.. bye then

• Like 1

Good idea.. bye then

Damn. You got me.

• Like 1

Is that how you see Nick Morris then?

Saw enough of so called Aussie superstars last season to last me a good while thank you very much.

There's 3 other votes. Belle Vue had no vote.

Why did BV have no vote? I personally haven't seen anything about them not having a vote.

My point still stands is it cheating when clubs have their own interests at heart in a legal way?

I don't see either how we are being devoid of talent when Vaculik and possibly NKI is coming back to KL and Somerset and Rye House still left with options for a 8.00 rider and only BV, Swindon and Wolverhampton losing an 8.00 or above rider and an increase to the average. Not saying I agree with the ruling but don't see how it devoids talent when it looks probable top riders are coming back.

Edited by Brummie Rebel

Perhaps these clubs shouldn't be in the top division of Speedway.

Fine, but how long do you think a top division of just four teams would last?
  • Like 1

No

Are Somerset, King's Lynn, Leicester and Rye House cheats errr nope not when there are a further 4 votes to equal the voting. Besides is it cheating for trying to level the playing field in a legal way... No

You wouldnt be saying that if somerset had 2 lose riders,untill theres some kind of independant commitee this will allways happen self interest as bloody usual !!!

Why did BV have no vote? I personally haven't seen anything about them not having a vote.

New promoters don't get to vote for their first 3 years.

So Rye House wouldnt of got one either

• Like 1

Good luck with your four team league....

• Like 1

So Rye House wouldnt of got one either

Nor Leicester as they had new promoters too.