British Speedway Forum
Islander15

Isle Of Wight 2018

19 hours ago, klstarts3bm said:

As long as you’ve got Scott Campos in your team you will do very well..... At the burger van! 

Why don’t you visit the Island and I’ll buy you one? 

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

Warriors named Community Club of the Year at last night’s WSRA annual awards. Massive achievement for everyone who work so hard under the guidance of Barry and Martin. Very well deserved.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

On 11/13/2018 at 10:37 PM, klstarts3bm said:

As long as you’ve got Scott Campos in your team you will do very well..... At the burger van! 

And unlike burgers at almost every other track they actually have the taste and consistency of meat. And don't forget there is also lots of choice with hot meals in the bar too. And proper coffee.

I tend to avoid speedway catering but this is yet another way in which Warriors put their 'bigger' rivals to shame.

• Like 4

Tomorrow Martin and I head off for the AGM in Rugby where I hope we will have a constructive and positive meeting about the NL and how we take it forward.

I have been reading on Social Media and I do understand the concerns being voiced about what our league will look like - how many teams, points limit, number of riders per team, competitions and so on...  but we will strive to do the best we can for the league and present our ideas for the benefit of all.

We will update you as soon as we are permitted.

All the best

• Like 7
  • Thanks 2