British Speedway Forum
a4poster

Tactical Substitutes Question?

So a single T/S replaces a double points T/R!!.

I'll just stand back and watch the stadia fill up across the country

no single thing will fill the stands but this is better.

the thing that stops the stands being filled most of all is Poland and Sweden dominating the sport financially and being able to attract the worlds best

we could try to attract big names but it would be financial suicide unless crowds tripled overnight and that won't happen

all we can do is reposition the sport and try to develop UK talent. Track surface/ tyre interface research might be a good idea too.

• Like 1

It was only brought in for SKY - certainly NOT for the good of the Sport.

Thought it was The Disney Channel.

Thought it was The Disney Channel.

It might as well have been - it was a Mickey Mouse Rule.

It might as well have been - it was a Mickey Mouse Rule.

We think so.... but watch your step, TWK, views like ours aren't universal on here. Just saying.

We think so.... but watch your step, TWK, views like ours aren't universal on here. Just saying.

I think everyone on this Forum knows my views on Double Points moxey63.

Anyway - I'm happy now - I am returning to certain Speedway Tracks for Meetings again.

I would not have done that had Double Points remained.

• Like 1

depends how far you go backk

It does,but I am talking about rules just before Black and White double points.(could be wrong though).

You're good... will you be my solicitor?

NO, I would have difficulty defending a liar.

But you regularly defend the bunch that run british speedway. So you are obviously experienced in the matter. :D

But you regularly defend the bunch that run british speedway. So you are obviously experienced in the matter. :D

What a pathetic response . Go on, try again please and save your embarrassment :P

Edited by Tsunami

Does this now mean that riders won't have to have a minimum of 3 rides each ?

What a pathetic response . Go on, try again please and save your embarrassment :P

LOL You will be telling me next that they are all forthright & upstanding individuals.. :D

LOL You will be telling me next that they are all forthright & upstanding individuals.. :D

No, cos that would be worse than your first response. I was hoping for an improvement on it, not a deterioration. :P

No, cos that would be worse than your first response. I was hoping for an improvement on it, not a deterioration. :P

Can't see too much wrong in my earlier post For many years now you have been quick to defend your buddies against criticism on this forum , even when the overwhelming evidence suggests otherwise.

There are so many examples of dishonesty from the people in control , yet you continue to defend them.

The important thing to remember is that despite the fact that the " goings on" at the bspa are shrouded in secrecy many fans have the ability to work things out, and your continual protestations do you no favours.

• Like 1

Does this now mean that riders won't have to have a minimum of 3 rides each ?

I would expect they still will. Minimum rides being one less than scheduled rides seems right.

It was only brought in for SKY - certainly NOT for the good of the Sport.

I thought the pretty much unanimous consensus was that it was a cost saving measure as opposed to the ts rule it replaced?

Please, PM me and tell me where I lied. I do lie, not denying that, but I can't remember this time... and think I may be losing my memory. And anyhow, bit of a mard excuse to try to win an argument, me telling tales.

Please find proof where I lied.. this time anyway.