British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Argos

Team Makeup’s

In the Press Statement by The BSPA it stated no restrictions on team building other than the 42.5 points limit, does this mean you dont have to have a British youngster at No 7 ?

whats the thing with only allowed one rider in a team averaging 8 or over .

is that for the premiership or championship ?

Edited by jenga
  • Like 1

BSPA Website says - PREMIERSHIP and Championship leagues team points average increased to 42.5 with the Premiership permitted one rider of an average of 8.00 or more. Championship has no restrictions

Edited by cheggie

I think they should choose Boots number 7 with a nice glossy red lipstick💋

Edited by baldyman

whats the thing with only allowed one rider in a team averaging 8 or over .

is that for the premiership or championship ?

taken from statement

"PREMIERSHIP and Championship leagues team points average increased to 42.5 with the Premiership permitted one rider of an average of 8.00 or more. Championship has no restrictions."

I have seen you post in the early hours but have you woken up yet ;):oops::t:

thanks for the info .

its hard work sleeping in a city that never sleeps ,new York , new York i think its on the east coast somewhere up north !

i take there is a curfew when you can and cant post on the w/site !

Edited by jenga

I think they should choose Boots number 7 with a nice glossy red lipstick💋[/quote

Well I thought it was funny.

I think they should choose Boots number 7 with a nice glossy red lipstick[/quote

Well I thought it was funny.

strange post from baldyman !

but this season i can see the 2point men and the 3.5 men being without a team . looks like teams are going to go for a good reserve pairimg ///

Edited by jenga

For everyone that asks the question - don't know if this team will fit when suggesting their ideal team - you can work it out for yourself as the averages are on the Speedway GB site. Here is the link to the riders listed in alphabetical order http://www.speedwaygb.co/files/downloads/c17_issue_final_alphabetical.pdf

I'm not the best speller but you would have thought that someone would have proof read this important document before issuing it. Even I have spotted 3 basic errors so there's bound to be more

And that's before you start scrolling down! :oops::oops::oops::icon_smile_clown::icon_smile_clown::icon_smile_clown: