British Speedway Forum
Guest GiveusaB

Birmingham 2018

Guest GiveusaB

Id go JPB over Bacon every day of the week and hes on a lesser avg

No comparison imo !

I'd agree that Hall seems to be one to avoid based on our experience. Potential for scoring massive points at this level but for how long?

Interesting article in the Birmingham Mail (printed edition only) that the Brummies are only likely to announce one more signing before the NL AGM and that the date of the NL AGM has yet to be set...

...like how long does it take to set a date for an AGM? They've had a year to think about it since the last one. Organised or what?

JPB 8.66

kinsley 4.53

Hall 6.00

wallinger 5.64

Hume 7.33

Hampshire 4.18

Halder 3.49

I think plenty on improvement in that team and with jpb,hall and hume 3 really solid heat leaders and will always be fairly strong at reserve also

Edited by redandyellow

If the new promotion lets JPB slip through their fingers for 2018 I think this will be a massive mistake.

The lad is one of the brightest prospects we've seen in British Speedway for a long time, and judging by his immediate "come & sign me for 2018" comment on the mic at the Tony Mole farewell obviously wants to return !

Surely he should have been the first rider signed up for next season ?

If the new promotion lets JPB slip through their fingers for 2018 I think this will be a massive mistake.

The lad is one of the brightest prospects we've seen in British Speedway for a long time, and judging by his immediate "come & sign me for 2018" comment on the mic at the Tony Mole farewell obviously wants to return !

Exactly right, although if Knight or Bailey don't come back to Eastie, yes please! Edited by gazzac

perhaps they don't have the conkers to pay him what he wants.

More than likely that his parent club want to transfer rather than loan him

NL clubs cant buy assets/(rider registrations)
  • Like 1

JPB 8.66

kinsley 4.53

Hall 6.00

wallinger 5.64

Hume 7.33

Hampshire 4.18

Halder 3.49

I think plenty on improvement in that team and with jpb,hall and hume 3 really solid heat leaders and will always be fairly strong at reserve also

Now Flint is signed, assuming the average is set at 40 points, I would like to see the following for next season:

JPB 8.66

Hume 7.33

Bowtell 6.65 (available Lakeside moving up)

Hunter 5.43 (may possibly not fit at Kent)

Hampshire 4.18

Cupitt 4.00 (worth another season / starting at reserve)

Flint 3.00

Total 39.25

If JPB decides to move elsewhere (which I am hoping is unlikely) then Tom Bacon would be welcome back, as upped his average in 2017, or Mitchel Davey (seems to love the Perry Barr track) would be other options.

Edited by Brummie Boy