British Speedway Forum
Guest GiveusaB

Birmingham 2018

Guest GiveusaB
12 minutes ago, Sings4Speedway said:

I like both riders mentioned and Sam more than anyone deserves a break, Embleton was everywhere for a while but seemed to struggle keeping up with the travelling plus both on 3.00 are probably better waiting to sign fully somewhere next season. More bad luck for Brum though with Leons injury.

Yes, wishing Leon a speedy recovery, along with Danyon and Mitch !

It's definitely one of those seasons !

Can't see us getting in to the play-offs now !

What has happened to Leon ?

Guest GiveusaB
2 minutes ago, Normski said:

What has happened to Leon ?

Apparently he's fractured his wrist in practice at Glasgow yesterday ?

Ah  that is a shame been riding so well

Guest GiveusaB
5 minutes ago, Normski said:

Ah  that is a shame been riding so well

Definitely....but he'll be back in no time...these youngsters heal quickly !

Guest GiveusaB
9 minutes ago, Argos said:

Liam Carr for Flint got to be, Average fits 

Carr was practising a while ago....just before we re-signed JPB ???

40 minutes ago, GiveusaB said:

Carr was practising a while ago....just before we re-signed JPB ???

Yes he’s the one got to be 

Edited by Argos

5 hours ago, Sings4Speedway said:

I like both riders mentioned and Sam more than anyone deserves a break, Embleton was everywhere for a while but seemed to struggle keeping up with the travelling plus both on 3.00 are probably better waiting to sign fully somewhere next season. More bad luck for Brum though with Leons injury.

Josh has been here and there trying to get a NL league whilst still trying to earn a living. 3 days and three meetings with the IOW being the middle fixture would suggest he is trying  and not struggling. He is in the Stoke 1 -7 but seemed to be used as an alternative pick to O 'Keefe, who now seems to be a Kent rider. Josh gets rides only when he is picked, which is hardly convenient to either him of me(his TM for the Newcastle Gems NJL team).  

• Thanks 1

Guest GiveusaB
55 minutes ago, Tsunami said:

Josh has been here and there trying to get a NL league whilst still trying to earn a living. 3 days and three meetings with the IOW being the middle fixture would suggest he is trying  and not struggling. He is in the Stoke 1 -7 but seemed to be used as an alternative pick to O 'Keefe, who now seems to be a Kent rider. Josh gets rides only when he is picked, which is hardly convenient to either him of me(his TM for the Newcastle Gems NJL team).  

When Josh rode for IOW at Perry Barr earlier this season (May) I said straight away that he's a rider that B'ham should be looking to sign !!!???

He looked a very accomplished reserve to me......much, much better than Walker/Cupitt/and our other reserve riders....that's when I started to question the ability of our team manager ?

I reckon he'll be lining up for the Brummies next week!? If the management are taking any notice of the 'forums' ?

8 hours ago, Argos said:

So Rogers love child Walker as a sick bug the same time Flint gets injured, Rogers must think the fans are idiots, Yet again making Birmingham the laughing stock of Speedway 

You really hate Birmingham don't you lol

4 hours ago, Tsunami said:

Stoke have brought an injured Extance in for him though! Very unfortunate decision! He’d be a great addition to the Brummies reserve ranks as he’s been scoring alright for Stoke. 

• Like 1

On 8/1/2018 at 9:39 AM, GiveusaB said:

Kelsey Dugard signs for Plymouth !

Why are we missing out on signing riders of his quality?

Is it because 'they' don't want to work with our Team Manager???

Personally, I don't think that Rogers could attract a mosquito in a jungle !

Well he seems to have been able to attract James Shanes and JPB!!

Guest GiveusaB
9 hours ago, guitar_art said:

Well he seems to have been able to attract James Shanes and JPB!!

Yes and Callum Walker and Arran Butcher and Dan Greenwood  and Jamie Sealey??? (no disrespect intended to the young reserve riders)

I reckon that Shanes/JPB's signing is down to David Masons contacts....nothing to do with Rogers.....but we'll never know the answer.

On 8/1/2018 at 10:19 AM, Argos said:

So Rogers love child Walker as a sick bug the same time Flint gets injured, Rogers must think the fans are idiots, Yet again making Birmingham the laughing stock of Speedway 

I'm not saying anything untoward is going on, but Birmingham are strengthened without Walker as it means a guest can replace Flint instead of r/r (as far as I know the rules)! 

• Like 1