British Speedway Forum
Guest GiveusaB

Birmingham 2018

Guest GiveusaB

Kemp and Ayres in for our trip to Plymouth this Friday!

Ayres and Armstrong in for our trip to Stoke on Saturday !

39 minutes ago, GiveusaB said:

Kemp and Ayres in for our trip to Plymouth this Friday!

Ayres and Armstrong in for our trip to Stoke on Saturday !

Can see Shanes is absent for the Plymouth trip (Sheffield duty)  but who else got their excuse in early to avoid Stoke on sat?

Guest GiveusaB
2 hours ago, Sings4Speedway said:

Can see Shanes is absent for the Plymouth trip (Sheffield duty)  but who else got their excuse in early to avoid Stoke on sat?

I think Shanes is riding in  a GB world team cup longtrack meeting , or something like that?

Edited by GiveusaB

Yeah I think the GB world long track side is Zach W, Shansie, Adam Ellis and Bomber 

20 minutes ago, teaboy279 said:

Yeah I think the GB world long track side is Zach W, Shansie, Adam Ellis and Bomber 

Shocked at that. Wouldn't have picked Bomber to carry the spanners. Ellis is a prospect on that scene but would think Richard Hall & Andrew Appleton amongst others are a bit peeved.

Guest GiveusaB

I would just like to apologise to ALL 'Brummie' forum members for my 'regrettable' outburst on Monday.

I don't want to go in to detail.....but my comments were totally out of character and totally unacceptable, for which I'm deeply remorseful.

I truly am sorry for the offence caused, to any staff/fan of Birmingham Speedway.

Sorry guys!

Hi All! I'm a relatively long term speedway fan from Poland who has very recently moved to Birmingham. I'm planning to attend the Wednesday match against Peterborough. If anyone here was happy to meet and chat then please drop me a message. It'll be (weather permitting, of course) only my 2nd speedway event in the UK after an SWC qualifier at King's Lynn a few years back so I have very high hopes! :-)

Oh! I did not expect the Brummies' manager to reply when I initially posted my question!

Thank you for the invitation Laurence, I'll try to sneak out from the office early enough to make it to the pits. So hopefully see you on Wednesday and good luck with the three coming away matches! Good job sorting out the line-up! (I'm slowly learning about Birmingham speedway.)

eM-Pe - there's going to be a little gathering of Brrummies Fans who regularly travel to Poland meeting up next Wednesday, including former Brummies captain, Richard Greer. Please come over and say Dzień dobry. :D

• Like 1

On 9/5/2018 at 8:32 AM, Guest GiveusaB said:

I would just like to apologise to ALL 'Brummie' forum members for my 'regrettable' outburst on Monday.

I don't want to go in to detail.....but my comments were totally out of character and totally unacceptable, for which I'm deeply remorseful.

I truly am sorry for the offence caused, to any staff/fan of Birmingham Speedway.

Sorry guys!

Pity you didn’t have the balls to put this post on the Brummies Forum where your rant occurred , rather than on here 

just deleting the offending post then hiding the apology away on here, is just copping out 

does the “b” in give us a b, stand for BRAIN?

22 minutes ago, the hobbit said:

Pity you didn’t have the balls to put this post on the Brummies Forum where your rant occurred , rather than on here 

just deleting the offending post then hiding the apology away on here, is just copping out 

does the “b” in give us a b, stand for BRAIN?

He was not able to post in the brumies site as his account was suspended. He has also apologised to me personally via pm on this site. Havent been able to reply yet.

Thanks uk_martin, I'd be very happy to join you and show off my Polish! :D I just completely don't know Perry Barr so having some hints as to where to find you would be very much appreciated! Alternatively, we could exchange mobile numbers before the meeting. I'm really looking forward to Wednesday night!

9 hours ago, eM_Pe said:

Thanks uk_martin, I'd be very happy to join you and show off my Polish! :D I just completely don't know Perry Barr so having some hints as to where to find you would be very much appreciated! Alternatively, we could exchange mobile numbers before the meeting. I'm really looking forward to Wednesday night!

It's two miles (3Kms) south of M6 Junction 7, on the A34 main road into Birmingham.  When you see the entrance to a flyover, don't go over this, but turn left; the stadium entrance is then just on the left.