British Speedway Forum
Guest GiveusaB

Birmingham 2018

13 minutes ago, kitten2502 said:

Starting to feel more & more agitated by the total lack of communication from the promotion/management :unsure:

You're agitated. Tracey has passed her tipping point and is well upset on Facebook over the deafening silence. Things must be getting serious.

Considering the lowering of standards, Brum like Eastie, have little choice but to move up. Kent should be going with them. All three clubs have outgrown the NL.

• Like 4

Fully agree with that. The 3 clubs should have gone up. And hopefully a year later clubs like IOW Mildenhall and Plymouth would see a hopefully cheaper Championship as viable for them too.

1 hour ago, cityrebel said:

...Brum like Eastie, have little choice but to move up...

There's word going round locally now that the lack of communication is a sign that Birmingham won't be running at all next year.

Well if we stay in the NL then I don't think I'd be that disappointed if we don't run!?

Like I've said before? I go out of habit and the NL doesn't hold any weight for me from an entertainment/enjoyment spectacle!

I don't think I enjoyed any meetings from the Prem on BT sport either??? (may be one race involving Max Fricke at the NSS)

The Championship is the only 'genuine' competetive league in British Speedway imo !

• Like 1

Announcement on Twitter that news will be coming early next week and the long/short term future of the club remains priority???

So.....I guess, we're all going to be 'reading' this in our own way ?

It's prediction time again ???

Over to you......

1 hour ago, GiveusaB said:

Announcement on Twitter that news will be coming early next week and the long/short term future of the club remains priority???

So.....I guess, we're all going to be 'reading' this in our own way ?

It's prediction time again ???

Over to you......

Staying put!!!

7 minutes ago, cityrebel said:

Staying put!!!

That's my prediction...unfortunately!

Hope we're both wrong!

9 minutes ago, GiveusaB said:

That's my prediction...unfortunately!

Hope we're both wrong!

I hope I'm wrong for all brummies fans sake.

8 hours ago, cityrebel said:

Considering the lowering of standards, Brum like Eastie, have little choice but to move up. Kent should be going with them. All three clubs have outgrown the NL.

kent waiting to sort out possible change of race night i think , kent will go up next year i believe.

9 minutes ago, gee jay said:

kent waiting to sort out possible change of race night i think , kent will go up next year i believe.

God knows what state the sport will be in when that time comes around. I'd really like to know what the admission price will be for this watered down league.

• Like 1