British Speedway Forum
Guest GiveusaB

Birmingham 2018

25 minutes ago, ProudtobeaBrummie said:

I would say he is some way behind kemp yes.. The other 3 you have mentioned have all had minimum of 2 full season in the nl and already have done a lot of 2nd tier meetings. Leon missed a good chunk of last season so has only done 70% of a single nl season. He struggled at times with machinery and setup at times when in the main body so i feel another nl season would be more beneficial. 

I agree that another season in the NL could be beneficial for Leon. However his high average might prevent this from happening (with the low team building limit set.) But another season in the NL would not stop him becoming a championship rider and if he cant get a NL ride I think we owe him the chance. (anyway I have a feeling that he will end up at Berwick.)

Really pleased to see Birmingham back at a higher level next season. Best of luck to the Masons and everyone connected with the club.

Looking back at some of the posts over the last few days, some people on here don't half make themselves look daft!!

7 hours ago, guitar_art said:

I agree that another season in the NL could be beneficial for Leon. However his high average might prevent this from happening (with the low team building limit set.) But another season in the NL would not stop him becoming a championship rider and if he cant get a NL ride I think we owe him the chance. (anyway I have a feeling that he will end up at Berwick.)

I think being at Berwick / or Brum and doing NL would be the way to go for Leon, plenty of rides plenty of experience.If Berwick do what Worky did with Bickley( which was refreshing) give him a run no pressure he will progress i hope so as he is a talented lad.

11 hours ago, ProudtobeaBrummie said:

I would say he is some way behind kemp yes.. The other 3 you have mentioned have all had minimum of 2 full season in the nl and already have done a lot of 2nd tier meetings. Leon missed a good chunk of last season so has only done 70% of a single nl season. He struggled at times with machinery and setup at times when in the main body so i feel another nl season would be more beneficial. 

Of course another season in the NL would be beneficial. But that doesn’t stop him from riding in the Championshipship too. 

1 hour ago, ChrisSimpson said:

Smoli at 1 and BB at 5 :)

Barker at Redcar

13 minutes ago, Trackerman48 said:

Chris no chance of that pair?