British Speedway Forum
Guest GiveusaB

Birmingham 2018

Guest GiveusaB
1 hour ago, Sidney the robin said:

Is Danyon back riding on Wednesday? i hope so.

Yes.... thank heavens!

I spoke to him on Wednesday and he said he's definitely back, along with Leon !

1 hour ago, GiveusaB said:

Yes.... thank heavens!

I spoke to him on Wednesday and he said he's definitely back, along with Leon !

.................................. and Walker has recovered as well?

1 hour ago, IronScorpion said:

Walker will recover when the funds to pay for doctors notes runs dry.

Guest GiveusaB
3 hours ago, IronScorpion said:

Have to ask Laurence 'Bossman' Rogers that question ?Ā :D

Wonder when our fixtures at Stoke and Coventry will be held, I hope before the cut off!

Guest GiveusaB
15 hours ago, Brummie Kev said:

Wonder when our fixtures at Stoke and Coventry will be held, I hope before the cut off!

Looking at Stoke's fixture list, they only have this Saturday available and as they've not announced anything yet, I think we're going to have to write that meeting off ?

As for Coventry? I'm guessing they'll want/need the points more than us, so I'm guessing they'll try and squeeze us in somewhere in September?

I think if we can beat Plymouth away, then we shouldn't need to worry too much ?

I dont see any away wins, maybe a point or two at PlymouthĀ and/or Kent but we may struggle in the 3 away meetings this month. We should beat Stoke and Coventry at home now we have Danyon back, so I think Buxton away on 16th September could prove to be crucial if Stoke and Coventry away arnt scheduled before the cut off.Ā  Ā 

11 hours ago, GiveusaB said:

Looking at Stoke's fixture list, they only have this Saturday available and as they've not announced anything yet, I think we're going to have to write that meeting off ?

As for Coventry? I'm guessing they'll want/need the points more than us, so I'm guessing they'll try and squeeze us in somewhere in September?

I think if we can beat Plymouth away, then we shouldn't need to worry too much ?

Stox at Stoke on Saturday but don't worry think you are having our date instead.

Guest GiveusaB
9 hours ago, Jayne said:

Stox at Stoke on Saturday but don't worry think you are having our date instead.

Why's that Jayne? (fixture switch?)

46 minutes ago, GiveusaB said:

Why's that Jayne? (fixture switch?)

We were asked if we would move as our fixture with Stoke doesn't effect anything.

Guest GiveusaB
1 hour ago, Jayne said:

We were asked if we would move as our fixture with Stoke doesn't effect anything.

Thanks for the 'info' Jayne....very goodĀ of you to let 'us' know ! May be we'll find out off 'our' club the day before ? : )Ā  (only joking...)

Just checked the main B'ham' website and it's now listed in the official 'fixture' section........wonder why the club failed to inform us ?

Edited by GiveusaB

Guest GiveusaB

Tough week for B'ham starting on Sunday 26th August? Mildenhall (away).... 27th Kent(away) ....29th Coventry(home).... 31st Plymouth(away).... 1st Stoke(away)

8 hours ago, Jayne said:

Very decent of yourselves and in return i shall make sure i make theĀ  the trip to buxton with my family ..

9 hours ago, Jayne said:

Fair Play, Thank You