British Speedway Forum
boston five

Rest Of The World Riders

It will be very interesting to see all the averages of these riders who could ride in u/k this year if ASKED !!!!!!!!

or arsed

The only ones over 8 I can think of that didn't ride here last year are

Hancock

Pedersen

Janowski

Iversen

Jonsson

Sayfutdinov

Zmarzlik and Dudek assessed over 8?

The rest I think would be under 8. Only Iversen on that list would be likely to ride here next year anyway.

Irversen may choose Denmark and Poland, Poole have dropped Janowski as a potential no. 1, Hancock could come over alongside Sweden.

Irversen may choose Denmark and Poland, Poole have dropped Janowski as a potential no. 1, Hancock could come over alongside Sweden.

Hancock has already said he won't be riding in Britain this year. He also now has a spot in Poland.

...at Rzeszow, in the Polish third level league competition...make of it what you like

Yes with the big pay cheque on a 3 year deal from the man who purchased the club recently and paid off all the debts.

On top of that because he isn't tied to POL EXL he can show off all his fancy merchandise/sponsorship till his hearts content as they pay a fair chunk of change I believe.

Add the big money he was paid by the man with the deep pockets together with no restriction on how many sponsor stickers he can have on his bike/silencers/water/Monster drink bottles etc at those all important interviews.

In his later years he needs his image rights money as much as the salary as can imagine its a lot of bucks as the Yanks would say.

...at Rzeszow, in the Polish third level league competition...make of it what you like

Money! Can't seeing him adding a 3rd league to his schedule.