British Speedway Forum
Ommer Mon

Cradley 2018?

Red and Yellow you don't know the facts, or are you another that believes we did not have consultations with anyone.

Red and Yellow you don't know the facts, or are you another that believes we did not have consultations with an

You have been found out for what you are the members you have with a brain cell have also worked that out . Why have you not all resigned ?

Not the best of starts. I see Danny Ayres has signed for our good friends the Bog Moggies! Another one of my favourites Ben Morley has teamed up wiith the Isle of Wight.

Plenty more fish in the sea at the moment but others are starting to nail down the talent.

Guest GiveusaB

Not the best of starts. I see Danny Ayres has signed for our good friends the Bog Moggies! Another one of my favourites Ben Morley has teamed up wiith the Isle of Wight.

Plenty more fish in the sea at the moment but others are starting to nail down the talent.

I think a lot of signings go on behind the scenes and they reveal them as and when it may suit commercially ?

Ben Morleys' a great signing for iow....I'm not a massive fan of Ayres, he's not consistent enough to be my first choice No.1...

Is the rumour about Tom Perry retiring true? wouldnt surprise me with his shoulder injury?

I would be very sorry if the report about Tom Perry retiring turns out to be true. Tom has been a great servant to both the Brummies and Cradley Heath and has always been one of the most approachable and entertaining riders in speedway.

• Like 5

I've heard a rumour that he is cnsidering it but that's all I know.

As Brian says he has been a great servant to both of our Clubs and is a great ambassador with the fans.

• Like 4

Looks like your out of league but participating in the national trophy

Is it going to be a made up team then like Swindon used this year? A big step down for the club but at least the name isn’t lost again if there’s the potential of a return to league racing. 

20 minutes ago, Islander15 said:

Is it going to be a made up team then like Swindon used this year? A big step down for the club but at least the name isn’t lost again if there’s the potential of a return to league racing. 

But is there the potential ??.

Really don’t understand this, there’s no extra teams in the Top League, they run this season so why not next season? Although the times I went this season the attendance was very poor, compared to previous seasons, As for just going just  in the Trophy complete nonsense, it will just be a team of 7 individuals taking a guest booking, just like it was at Swindon this season, Cradley fans deserve so much more 

• Like 1

Guest GiveusaB

Really disappointed for the fans of Cradley...... and we lose one of the best meetings in our calendar!

I lose interest in our beloved sport by the day.