British Speedway Forum
Ommer Mon

Cradley 2018?

Perfect summary East End Fan.

its all about giving track time to the kids at what always has been a very well run and professional club (and I'm not taking a shot at any other team in saying that).

It helps them develop and they will undoubtedly learn a lot from Adam. It also allows us to stay in touch on race nights with many folks who we have met down the years.

It's this or nothing for us this year and I'm looking forward to it.

DREW KEMP & gGANT RACING ENTER THE PORTAL

Drew Kemp and gGant racing today announce the launch of their official online Media Channel and tie up with the speedway production and online media company Speedway Portal.

Speaking of the tie up Drew said "It's great to work with someone like Andy at Speedway Portal. He does an awesome job and I can't wait to work with him even further in the future. With my first full season in national league coming up, the help and support that I get off of them really helps and I'm really appreciative of what they are doing for me and the team."

Andy Hague from Speedway Portal said "I first met Drew and his team whilst attending the GB Young Lions training camp on the Isle Of Wight in 2017. It impressed me to not only see how Drew attacked and adapted to the track conditions, but also his enthusiasm and attention to learn and listen during the off track training day as well. He jumped at a request for an impromptu interview whilst we were filming at the Celebration Of Speedway event at Paradise Park, and from then on we kept an eye on his progress through the British Youth Championships and also followed closely his social media presence throughout the year. We had a chat whilst he was racing at Eastbourne towards the end of the season, which has now turned into this great opportunity not only for Drew, but for us also. With Drew starting his first full season in the National League at Mildenhall, it is the perfect time for us to work with him to add to his online presence with his Media Channel on the Portal, as well as assist him and the team in other areas and offer advice where appropriate."

Drew joins a steadily increasing stable of riders including former world No.2 Krzysztof Kasprzak and Paul Starke with their Media Channels on Speedway Portal.

To access Drew Kemp and gGant Racing's Media Channel, go to:

www.drewkempracing.co.uk

Just seen our fixture list.

We knew it was coming but when you see it written down it does look very short.

Feeling a bit left out now :-(

Final piece in the jigsaw (as predicted by many) Bradley Andrews.

He'll be starting off in the team and admits he will be looking over his shoulder at the reserves.

Most people are making us favourites at least for the group stage but the majority of the team is young and inexperienced so anything can happen. Have to say though it looks a very entertaining septet. Should have some good nights at Monmore Wood. Just not quite so many of them.

Just not quite so many of them is a bit of an understatement Ommer Mon

Bradley Andrews? Surely they could have done better than that, given their previous 'signings'.

20 hours ago, bruno said:

Just not quite so many of them is a bit of an understatement Ommer Mon

Yep you're right. just trying to put a bit of a brave face on it!

• Like 1

I saw Bradley Andrews in a number of meetings last season and it was noticeable how much he improved. There seemed

to be more fight in his make-up in the latter half of the season, so I do not think that Cradley fans will be disappointed

• Like 1

Im surprised no-one has signed Ryan Burton, he would have been my choice for the final team place.

On 17/02/2018 at 12:35 PM, greyhoundp said:

Im surprised no-one has signed Ryan Burton, he would have been my choice for the final team place.

One team place at Buxton still to be announced...

I was quite surprised to hear the panel last night at the brummies forum last night all agree that that's it for cradley after this season's cup competition... Have i missed something ?

Let’s be realistic Cradley are finished now, you only have to look at there Fixtures, there 1st Meeting at Home(Well Wolverhampton) is the 7 MAY