British Speedway Forum
Ommer Mon

Cradley 2018?

Hi.  Is there a Cradley fan who has a team photo from 2015 they would be able to scan for me? Thanks.

1 hour ago, Mr X said:

Hi.  Is there a Cradley fan who has a team photo from 2015 they would be able to scan for me? Thanks.

There’s one on my Twitter. The link is in my signature. 

Hi. Where is the signature

1 hour ago, Mr X said:

Hi. Where is the signature

It should be under my post if you’re looking on a laptop but it’s www.twitter.com/NLSpeedway

Great thanks for that Islander.

• Like 1

As it’s the 4th April and still no meetings at Wolverhampton will this mean that Cradley will have to run some of there meetings at Birmingham 

8 hours ago, Argos said:

As it’s the 4th April and still no meetings at Wolverhampton will this mean that Cradley will have to run some of there meetings at Birmingham 

Isn't the reason your not running because your fans cannot stand Perry bar r enough to have a league speedway team so I doubt it tbh 

Edited by ProudtobeaBrummie

Another kick in the teeth for the NL, See Wolves are off tonight and the rearranged date is 16 July when Birmingham should have been there against Cradley, Wonder if the new Birmingham Promoters have agreed not to go on this Date, Cradley fans must be starting to worry now I would have thought  

11 minutes ago, Argos said:

Another kick in the teeth for the NL, See Wolves are off tonight and the rearranged date is 16 July when Birmingham should have been there against Cradley, Wonder if the new Birmingham Promoters have agreed not to go on this Date, Cradley fans must be starting to worry now I would have thought  

That’s probably the biggest meeting of the season too! Any chance of a double header??