British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
dontforgetthefueltapsbruv

Championship Grand Final Heat 1 - Tell Me Now Tigers Fans That There Was No Contact And Greaves Didnt Hit The Fence

No arguement with the last line - deserved 100%

Taps is a very, very bitter man.🍇

Doesnt quite stack up with the above

Who was the referee out of interest

Mr Magoo I think 😆
  • Like 1

People need to stop banging on about who would have won the meeting etc and concentrate on the half a lap in the video, that's the issue!

• Like 1

would have made no difference whatsoever to the outcome.you were beaten fair and square over the two legs as were we in the k.o cup.have seen a lot dodgier races than that one that were called the wrong way.

Nobody is saying we werent beat by the better team!!

We are just showing that the exclusion in that heat should have been Nicholls and not Greaves

All this video is..is to show the Sheffield fans at foxhall that night..that they really do need to take a visit to their local specsavers😉😉😜😜

Sorry but there are races like that all the time in speedway. Nicholls should have been excluded. but its swings and roundabouts some you win some you lose and you lost. utt

Sorry but there are races like that all the time in speedway. Nicholls should have been excluded. but its swings and roundabouts some you win some you lose and you lost. utt

Nowhere did I mention the result or that the decision stopped us winning.

Sheffield won and fully deserved too.

I posted this as at the time its was claimed Nathan fell on his own and didnt even hit the fence.

You get so many calls on here for 'evidence of source' or 'a link' during debates on various threads. Thats all this is!

Shocking decesion that cost the Witches the win....

but he did

Nowhere did I mention the result or that the decision stopped us winning.

Sheffield won and fully deserved too.

I posted this as at the time its was claimed Nathan fell on his own and didnt even hit the fence.

You get so many calls on here for 'evidence of source' or 'a link' during debates on various threads. Thats all this is!

you may not have mentioned it.see above

but he did

you may not have mentioned it.see above

I never listen to him 😛

Yeah, ref got it wrong. Made a big difference. Ipswich would have lost by 14 points on aggregate instead of 18 points.

All the best

Rob

• Like 1