British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
ReadingRacer2017

David Bellego Any Takers?

He seemed so happy to be at Swindon. Loyal. And friendly to the fans. He loves being at Swindon and you can tell that.

The fact some Swindon fans are disregarding that is sad. I hope the lad doesn't read the forum because he will be gutted. You probably don't deserve him.

His average is an honest 1. whats to say he won't kick on again next season. If you take on an untried polish ego. When he goes absent at the click of his polish clubs fingers remember this guy who wanted stay and openly loved being with you!

I agree. Will be disappointed if we don't use David but a new untried Polish rider. The only issue I see is a top 3 of Nick Tobi and David with possibly Adam and Zach doesn't have much experience. We might need an older head. So could see David missing out for someone like Harris or Hans.other option is an experienced second string.

He seemed so happy to be at Swindon. Loyal. And friendly to the fans. He loves being at Swindon and you can tell that.

The fact some Swindon fans are disregarding that is sad. I hope the lad doesn't read the forum because he will be gutted. You probably don't deserve him.

His average is an honest 1. whats to say he won't kick on again next season. If you take on an untried polish ego. When he goes absent at the click of his polish clubs fingers remember this guy who wanted stay and openly loved being with you!

What Swindon fan has said anything against him on this thread? :rolleyes:

• Like 2

Which Swindon fans would that be then, take no notice of Danny Bird.

• Like 1

Has the person who started this thread got nothing better to do ??? or has he got a axe to grind with David ???

He had a very good 2017 struggled mechanically towards the end of the season .. Christ you going to start a thread about every rider who has a dip in form ?

• Like 2

But will he be allowed Championship rides, as he didn't race there last year? Isn't David in the same situation as Scott Nicholls?

Surely Bellego is different as he has ridden in Championship ?.

Surely Bellego is different as he has ridden in Championship ?.

surely same issue as Kennett?

Edited by 13GrigorijLaguta

I'll be honest.At the start of 2017 I thought David was a risk,and i'm probably not the only one.Half way through the season I was thinking how wrong I was.He did tail off quite a big in the last third.

I don't know why.If it was his motors then fair enough.Only he knows, but at 24 he's young enough to kick on or maintain his 2017 average.