British Speedway Forum
adz_mft

Mildenhall 2018

I wonder if any other teams will protest Marson being given a 3point average if he is as did enough league meetings guesting wise before so would have thought his average could be re-assessed

He only rode in 3 meetings over here. A league and a koc match for us and then a challenge match for young GB at the IOW I think it was. So he hasn't done enough league meetings.

With Marson cleared to ride it gives Mildenhall a strong side with Armstrong a practical certainty. If its mountain & another rider up to 7 points that will be as good a 1-5 as any side. Providing Bebee & Marson can be solid at reserve and the 1/2 & 3/4 pairings gel Mildenhall will be tough to beat.

Okay wasn't sure but still expect a possibility of someone questioning it at the AGM.

It was questioned last season and he was cleared to ride. Struggling to see the point in bringing it up again if I'm honest

It was questioned last season and he was cleared to ride. Struggling to see the point in bringing it up again if I'm honest

It was indeed and he was re-assessed as a 5.00.

Word I got was Mildenhall put the boot in and NL management backed down, probably because 5.00 doesn't exist in the rulebook for riders and Marson, as a British passport holder who had never ridden in the NL, should be a 3.00.

No reason why he shouldn't be this season.

Very good start to team building indeed.

Edited by Halifaxtiger

Great to see Mildenhall embracing the spirit of

what the NL should be about - opportunity for young riders.

Mildenhall announcing the 5th rider this evening.

Mildenhall announcing the 5th rider this evening.

Are Mildenhall the only team that know what the points limit is or has all their 3 pointers given them huge flexibility?

Are Mildenhall the only team that know what the points limit is or has all their 3 pointers given them huge flexibility?

The final 2 riders won't be sorted until the limit has been decided. As you said though. Having three 3 pointers gives a club a lot of room for movement.

The final 2 riders won't be sorted until the limit has been decided. As you said though. Having three 3 pointers gives a club a lot of room for movement.

Thanks, thought that would be the case.

Mildenhall sign Danny Ayres

• Like 1

Whats that so far for the 5 riders then? Certainly potential there