British Speedway Forum
adz_mft

Mildenhall 2018

Most overrated rider in the league imo poor value for hes average .

Will be more at home I think at Mildenhall. Could see the best of him. He lives in Mildenhall I believe and his main sponsor is also the clubs sponsor. Perfect move for him

Whats that so far for the 5 riders then? Certainly potential there

24.57 mate

• Like 2

Will be more at home I think at Mildenhall. Could see the best of him. He lives in Mildenhall I believe and his main sponsor is also the clubs sponsor. Perfect move for him

24.57 mate

Maybe but the way he rides he will always throw points away there is little to no improvement on hes average hence it dropping in 2017 a bit ..id prefer someone who will increase there average

24.57 mate

Good amount that! Still enough for Mountain and Armo probably

Maybe but the way he rides he will always throw points away there is little to no improvement on hes average hence it dropping in 2017 a bit ..id prefer someone who will increase there average

I'm pretty confident he will hit the 9 point mark next year tbh.

I'm pretty confident he will hit the 9 point mark next year tbh.

Absolutely zero chance bud even in what looks like a weaker league id bet all the money in the world on that he bins hes bike far too often for a start

I think he's an excellent signing. Little disappointing last season but he can still beat anyone in the NL. In addition its not just that he scores points, but how he scores them.

Good amount that! Still enough for Mountain and Armo probably

I doubt it - it would need an increase in the points limit for that and I can't see that happening.

I think he's an excellent signing. Little disappointing last season but he can still beat anyone in the NL. In addition its not just that he scores points, but how he scores them.

I doubt it - it would need an increase in the points limit for that and I can't see that happening.

40.36 them pair would make it

I'm sure the promotion have something in place whatever the limit is. They wouldn't announce riders unless they were confident of the remaining positions tbh

Its a decent side from mildy will need Armo expertise at away tracks with 4 youngsters and Ayres who can be irratic at the best of times. What about ruddick I thought he progressed well and he is pretty much the team managers son lol

Thought for sure he’d be back at Cradley, when I’ve seen him he’s been very much a “show man” hope he has recovered from his injury that ended his season so prematurely

Has the age happen yet great looking team well done Mildenhall .

Presumably this means Mountain wont ride NL. Its a decent looking side, so watch some random rule get brought in making the line-up ineligible!