British Speedway Forum
adz_mft

Mildenhall 2018

Still 15 isn’t he? Has some future if he continues to work hard and stay safe. Local lad and a Witches supporter, Chris Louis needs to be careful he doesn’t slip through the net. Put a contract under his nose as soon as he turns 16. 

Paid 33 points out of 33 if he keeps his form up when he’s 16 he could ask whatever he wants from clubs footballers do it why sign for a local track when he could ask for a 10k signing on fee from somewhere big like Glasgow or Poole buy the best equipment ready for his first season in Championship next year with someone local like Ipswich 

So it's bad enough that you suffer injuries to Sam and JJ, then Danny Ayres does a disappearing act, and now been potentially suspend?

Edited by Panthers89

What did James Easter say about Danny Ayres today? I hope Danny turns up safe and well and all is ok. There must be more to this than meets the eye and I hope the club take the time to support Danny, whatever has happened. A brilliant character within the sport and seems like a thoroughly decent bloke. 

• Like 1

Some times speedway is secondary to what really matters.  Get in touch with those who love you Danny.  Get everything sorted and your many fans will be waiting for you when you return. 

• Like 1

It wasn’t nice at all what James said over the tannoy I went today as I was working near the fens this weekend, I found it quite rude but that’s my oppinion others will probably differ either way public speaking like that is terrible. 

6 hours ago, TurnTwo said:

It wasn’t nice at all what James said over the tannoy I went today as I was working near the fens this weekend, I found it quite rude but that’s my oppinion others will probably differ either way public speaking like that is terrible. 

It's not like James Easter to handle a delicate situation with a "brick" is it?

• Haha 1

On Facebook the club are saying Danny is now in touch, he is sorry and he won’t do it again. The club will support him.

13 hours ago, TurnTwo said:

What did he say?

I wouldn’t want to repeat it now that the matter seems to have been sorted islander but to say James was as calm as a bull in a china shop would be an understatement LOL

• Like 1

Guest GiveusaB

Anything for attention!

Kelsey Dugard missing for Eastbourne tomorrow according to the Mildenhall press release. Any reason why? Or is it meant to be Charley Powell that's missing as he didn't ride for Eastbourne tonight?