British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Dandelion

Matt Marson

Can someone explain why he's allowed to ride in the NL? Does he have British parents or something? I thought he was Australian, thank you, genuine question, not trying to be grumpy...

Same went for BWD and Cameron Heeps and others in the past...

And if that's the case, can the likes of Brody Eves ride in the NL too?

Pretty sure young matt does have English grandparents, same as young Brody, but Brody is enjoying time off speedway at present, working for the family & fishing as often as possible.. Cheers Duane

• Like 1

Matt has a full British passport

• Like 1

Pretty sure young matt does have English grandparents, same as young Brody, but Brody is enjoying time off speedway at present, working for the family & fishing as often as possible.. Cheers Duane

Thanks for the information to both of yous, I'm looking forward to seeing Brody Eves in the uk one day I hope, didn't realize he was having a break, hope he's back on a bike soon and enjoying it

He raced for the British young lions last year I believe too.

Matt did? Or Brody?

If he has case closed, he's allowed to ride in the NL

• Like 3

If he has case closed, he's allowed to ride in the NL

There wasn't a case for him not being allowed from me, I just wondered how he was allowed, I'm sure all the rules were looked at before he was announced and I respect that, I wish Matt the best of luck, always exciting to see new names in British speedway

• Like 1

Brody Eves will do a good job when he is over if he can ride NL is another Story .