British Speedway Forum
The Voice Of Reason

'the Donald' Trump

1 hour ago, Humphrey Appleby said:

Even Republicans were outraged by Trump's comments in this particular case.

Republicans spent decades raging against the 'evil empire' and could certainly never have been accused of supporting hostile states during that era, yet now have a President who's being naive about Putin at best, and in collusion at worst. 

they spent  decades raging against the Evil empire and where did it get them ?  keep your friends close but your enemies closer ,  they also spent decades Raging against north  korea , did they ever get to hold talks with the kims' ? 

7 hours ago, adonis said:

whats this in reference to  Steve ?

...Russia's alleged meddling with US politics and/or electionaring?

10 hours ago, waytogo28 said:

We know one thing for sure now. There has never been a President of the USA like Donald Trump.

No there hasn't. No other president in history has been able to reduce unemployment among blacks and Hispanics to the all time low it is today . We don't know how the end game will work out reagarding Putin or foreign policy generally , but for those at the bottom of the pile struggling to make ends meet he is doing a better job than any of his predecessor s . Strangely enough the rent a mob protesting in London never saw fit to mention that.

Strange bloke is Mr Trump, but it's an ill wind that blows no one any good.

• Like 1

I just don’t get why Brits are getting so worked up over trump, he is nothing to do with us, so what’s the problem 

9 hours ago, THE DEAN MACHINE said:

I just don’t get why Brits are getting so worked up over trump, he is nothing to do with us, so what’s the problem 

,  Won't be bullied by the press , takes no notice of accusations of being a racist ,homophobe , islamophobe , and just proves otherwise by his actions , If I was a tree hugging liberal PC idiot ,  I wouldn't like him either ,   

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, adonis said:

,  Won't be bullied by the press , takes no notice of accusations of being a racist ,homophobe , islamophobe , and just proves otherwise by his actions , If I was a tree hugging liberal PC idiot ,  I wouldn't like him either ,   

But no matter what he is or he isn’t he is nothing to do with us, there are many leaders who do things we don’t agree with but it’s nothing to do with us so we don’t care but for some reason we get worked up over him 

24 minutes ago, THE DEAN MACHINE said:

But no matter what he is or he isn’t he is nothing to do with us, there are many leaders who do things we don’t agree with but it’s nothing to do with us so we don’t care but for some reason we get worked up over him 

The mayor of London  must  be scared of him as well . since he showed his utter hypocrisy  by allowing  a ginat baby balloon to be flown during the protests  but  refusing  to allow one of himself to be flown by people protesting against him , also had the person with a pepper pig balloon with his face on arrested . 

2 hours ago, THE DEAN MACHINE said:

Brainwashed folks Dean.

It's drummed into them day after day and they have no control of their own thoughts in many cases.. although they get very angry if you suggest it.

With the overwhelming majority if you even ask why they are so worked up, they can't or won't provide an answer. 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, adonis said:

The mayor of London  must  be scared of him as well . since he showed his utter hypocrisy  by allowing  a ginat baby balloon to be flown during the protests  but  refusing  to allow one of himself to be flown by people protesting against him , also had the person with a pepper pig balloon with his face on arrested . 

Yes, the Mayor of London that claimed he had no power to prevent the Trump balloon being displayed but he was quick enough to order adverts showing women in their underwear/bikinis being taken down from the Underground when he didnt like them.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, E I Addio said:

Yes, the Mayor of London that claimed he had no power to prevent the Trump balloon being displayed but he was quick enough to order adverts showing women in their underwear/bikinis being taken down from the Underground when he didnt like them.

Yes, promoting healthy eating is a scandal!

Edited by BWitcher

1 hour ago, E I Addio said:

But he had the power to prevent  a similar one of himself  being flown 

Trump meeting Juncker at the White House for trade talks. Prior to the talks he tweets 'Get rid of all tariffs between us, let's do it!'. 

If they refuse, he can tell the world 'and you lot reckon I'm the protectionist'.

You've just got to love this guy. 

Edited by Wolfsbane
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Wolfsbane said:

Trump meeting Juncker at the White House for trade talks. Prior to the talks he tweets 'Get rid of all tariffs between us, let's do it!'. 

If they refuse, he can tell the world 'and you lot reckon I'm the protectionist'.

You've just got to love this guy. 

Ah but Mexico you know he said they are criminals and rapists! Utter xenophobic racist.. There are no Mexican criminals and rapists!

And the wall! How dare he stop people coming into the country illegally! Doesn't he understand they are fleeing from Mexico and other such countries because of all the criminals and rapists!

Edited by BWitcher
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

In 2009 on a visit to Disney World we went to Hall of Presidents in Magic Kingdom. It's a celebration of all the Presidents in the history of the US with animatronics for each one. The incumbent president always has a speech. When Obama spoke there was a mixture of boos and applause.

Hence, back at Disney now we headed to Hall of Presidents a couple of days ago and I was expecting there to be 'boos' when Trump delivered his speech. However there were none, there was quite a bit of applause however.

Only a very small snapshot (about 3-400 people in there) but an interesting one.

I also saw a comment online from someone advising not to visit Disney as it's not 'fun' anymore due to the atmosphere that the 'President' has created. Racism and sexism is so rampant that even Disney is no longer a fun place to visit it claimed... and liked by hundreds.

Well I can report that of course that the hundreds of thousands vacationing across the Disney resorts are enjoying themselves as much as ever in the REAL world.

• Like 1

• Like 1