British Speedway Forum
The Voice Of Reason

'the Donald' Trump

6 minutes ago, THE DEAN MACHINE said:

welcome to your new communist world, your new world order and Britain staying in Europe and your new black female president, enjoy ,  you will wake up one day , the pedo’s can all sleep well again 

Apart from the last bit I can’t see what the problem is. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, chunky said:

Why don't you say how you REALLY feel, Steve? :rolleyes:

...censorship dear boy!

15 minutes ago, Steve Shovlar said:

Trump has now come out saying he doesn’t accept the result

Well, DUH!!!

In all honesty, he did say he wasn't going to go quietly...

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, PHILIPRISING said:

SIX of the nine SCOTUS judges are indeed conservatives ( Republican appointees) but it would be ridiculous to suggest that they would rule in favour of Trump because of that. Their personal views might sway their judgements on subjects like abortion, etc, but their impartiality won't be an issue here.

Especially when you see the reactions of Republicans to some of his comments over the last couple of days...

You would like to think someone would have a quiet word with Donald and tell him to go with a bit of dignity. Long shot though. 

You know, if Trump really wants to be in control, I believe they are looking for someone to take over at St. James's Park! :t:

Could he say "covfefe" with a Geordie accent? :blink:

• Haha 1

Well done Joe:t:73 million votes for Democrats, 70 million Republicans, most ever! Hopefully Biden can heal the divisions caused by Dump."The EU is worse than China!" Tweeting twit.

Edited by auntie doris
  • Like 1

23 minutes ago, salty said:

You would like to think someone would have a quiet word with Donald and tell him to go with a bit of dignity. Long shot though. 

There was never any chance of that I'm afraid.  And Rudy Giuliani appears more demented every day.  I used to like him when he was Mayor of New York but over the last couple of years I've seen a few interviews where he appears to be quite unhinged.

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, auntie doris said:

Well done Joe:t:73 million votes for Democrats, 70 million Republicans, most ever! Hopefully Biden can heal the divisions caused by Dump."The EU is worse than China!"

Today is a victory for gates (enjoy your vaccine) and soros and all the globalists,Tony Blair will literally be  tossing himself off with joy as we speak 

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Kester said:

There was never any chance of that I'm afraid.  And Rudy Giuliani appears more demented every day.  I used to like him when he was Mayor of New York but over the last couple of years I've seen a few interviews where he appears to be quite unhinged.

Agree with you on  Rudy

Edited by iris123
  • Like 1

I am so enjoying the film of all those communists out on the streets celebrating their victory

• Haha 3

10 minutes ago, Kester said:

Agree. I guess DT has never been told no in his life and has generally got his way, so struggling to cope with defeat. 

As for Giuliani, I saw him being interviewed just now and he looks and sounds a tad demented.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, salty said:

Agree. I guess DT has never been told no in his life and has generally got his way, so struggling to cope with defeat. 

Hate to say it, but that sounds about right...

Just now, salty said:

As for Giuliani, I saw him being interviewed just now and he looks and sounds a tad demented.

Yes and now he is seen as a "Loser" a patronising term he has often used himself on describing others.

• Haha 1