British Speedway Forum
The Voice Of Reason

'the Donald' Trump

11 hours ago, racers and royals said:

Latest on the court cases Trump 1 thrown out 29

Now Trump 1 thrown out 30 after latest case in Arizona, with the judge saying the GOP case is "futile" and ruling that State can file a motion to recoup court fees from the Republican Party.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, norbold said:

Now Trump 1 thrown out 30 after latest case in Arizona, with the judge saying the GOP case is "futile" and ruling that State can file a motion to recoup court fees from the Republican Party.

I know this is just a wild stab in the dark, and I have absolutely no idea why I feel this way, but....

I get the feeling you don't like Mr Trump??? :blink:

Hey, he'd be a great subject for a book...

So the final result is Biden on 306 and Trump on 232...quite decisive in the end.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, chunky said:

I know this is just a wild stab in the dark, and I have absolutely no idea why I feel this way, but....

I get the feeling you don't like Mr Trump??? :blink:

Hey, he'd be a great subject for a book...

He'd never have beaten Tom Farndon in a race.....though only because Farndon would have committed fraud and illegally taken the chequered flag first by being faster and a better rider.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Breaking News......The score is now 32-1. Two more GOP cases lost in Pennsylvania and Georgia. I wonder what the record is for number of cases lost...?

• Like 1

# All legal votes, whether they be for Trump or Biden, must be counted.

# All illegal votes, whether for Trump or Biden, must be rejected.

Anyone disagree?

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, Wolfsbane said:

# All legal votes, whether they be for Trump or Biden, must be counted.

# All illegal votes, whether for Trump or Biden, must be rejected.

Anyone disagree?

Of course no-one is going to disagree with that Wolfsbane, but that is not what this is all about. There is absolutely no evidence to show any fraud or illegality. This is all about a narcissistic sociopath who cannot accept he has lost and is trying to wreak vengeance by making it difficult for Biden to become the legitimate president by sowing doubts in his (Trump's) rabid supporters and destabilising anything Biden does during his four years as President and all against the background of an out-of-control pandemic in America which needs urgent attention.

All that garbage that Giuliani spewed last night was all about trying to get votes from large cities that voted for Biden discounted. There was no rationale behind any of it other than they voted for Biden. Not one incidence of illegality or fraud in the 33 court cases heard has so far been proved.in fact, the illegality is coming from the Trump side in trying to get these votes discounted. Look at his current attempts at getting Michigan GOP legislators not to vote for Biden in the Electoral College, even though all counties in Michigan have now certified their results. Now that is illegal. And his lackies, like Lindsey Graham, interfering in at least three other states, trying to get them to discount Biden votes.

That's what this is all about.

Edited by norbold
  • Like 2

November 6th 2012, Trump tweeted 'Watch the voting machines don't let them steal your vote'.

Folks think the bloke's an idiot, and to be fair, I can understand why.

He isn't.

Not to mention sacking the head of CiSA for deigning to have a differing view and refusing to support Trump's accusations of electoral fraud.

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, norbold said:

Of course no-one is going to disagree with that Wolfsbane, but that is not what this is all about. There is absolutely no evidence to show any fraud or illegality. This is all about a narcissistic sociopath who cannot accept he has lost and is trying to wreak vengeance by making it difficult for Biden to become the legitimate president by sowing doubts in his (Trump's) rabid supporters and destabilising anything Biden does during his four years as President and all against the background of an out-of-control pandemic in America which needs urgent attention.

All that garbage that Giuliani spewed last night was all about trying to get votes from large cities that voted for Biden discounted. There was no rationale behind any of it other than they voted for Biden. Not one incidence of illegality or fraud in the 33 court cases heard has so far been proved.in fact, the illegality is coming from the Trump side in trying to get these votes discounted. Look at his current attempts at getting Michigan GOP legislators not to vote for Biden in the Electoral College, even though all counties in Michigan have now certified their results. Now that is illegal. And his lackies, like Lindsey Graham, interfering in at least three other states, trying to get them to discount Biden votes.

That's what this is all about.

:rofl: 

3 minutes ago, Wolfsbane said:

November 6th 2012, Trump tweeted 'Watch the voting machines don't let them steal your vote'.

Folks think the bloke's an idiot, and to be fair, I can understand why.

He isn't.

...no he's a moron! However he'll soon be despatched to history and I won't have to watch his snivelling egotistic self on the TV anymore except when satirized for his constant denials on all things.