British Speedway Forum
The Voice Of Reason

'the Donald' Trump

1 hour ago, Blupanther said:

The fuse has been lit ...

You watch what happens over the next couple of weeks= Trump`s ar$e is out the door  !!!

You watch what`s going to come out=Trump`s luggage on the doorstep  !!!

Watch what`s going to be revealed= an empty White house  !!!

• Like 3

59 minutes ago, norbold said:

This is the text of the relevant part of the 12th amendment:

"The Electors shall meet in their respective states, and vote by ballot for President and Vice-President, one of whom, at least, shall not be an inhabitant of the same state with themselves; they shall name in their ballots the person voted for as President, and in distinct ballots the person voted for as Vice-President, and they shall make distinct lists of all persons voted for as President, and all persons voted for as Vice-President and of the number of votes for each, which lists they shall sign and certify, and transmit sealed to the seat of the government of the United States, directed to the President of the Senate;

The President of the Senate shall, in the presence of the Senate and House of Representatives, open all the certificates and the votes shall then be counted;

The person having the greatest number of votes for President, shall be the President, if such number be a majority of the whole number of Electors appointed"

Where does that give the Vice President any flexibility in announcing the winner?

Maybe Warren Beatty is going to announce the winner? Maybe that's the big plan!

• Like 1

Be interesting to see who is still on this thread in two weeks time giving it large...:D

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, Blupanther said:

Be interesting to see who is still on this thread in two weeks time giving it large...:D

We will be here Thursday- will you ????:)

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, racers and royals said:

We will be here Thursday- will you ????:)

Of course, why wouldn't i be...

1 minute ago, Blupanther said:

Of course, why wouldn't i be...

Why are on here from noon to night Get a life you saddo .

• Haha 1

Posted (edited)
45 minutes ago, Toto said:

Why are on here from noon to night Get a life you saddo .

Hi Toto, how you doing ...

You may have missed it, but the government has taken away my right to have a life or earn a living...

Edited by Blupanther
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, Blupanther said:

My guess is everyone except you, Wolfie and Trumpet.

Unless, of course, you are still waiting for the "Big One", the one that will be really really really really Huge.

Posted (edited)

What a great morning to wake up to !!! Fingers crossed but it`s looking likely that Biden will have control of the Senate- CNN have called Warnock winning in the Georgia runoff and currently Ossoff is 12,000 ahead of Perdue. Even more pleasing is that it`s mainly down to that lying idiot in the White House. Starting at 6pm UK time this evening the 2020 election will be wrapped up when Joe Biden is confirmed as the next president.

Edited by racers and royals
  • Like 3

I'd agree, that it is a good morning. But half of the fun is reading all those Republicans go into meltdown on Facebook :D

It won't be quite so good on here, as I reckon the Trump fanboys will just concentrate their rubbish on another thread.......

6 minutes ago, racers and royals said:

The republicans in Pennsylvania have stooped to a new low in refusing to swear in the democrat who won.   https://edition.cnn.com/2021/01/05/politics/pennsylvania-state-senate-gop/index.html 

Its strange how republicans continually compare and accuse others of being communists, yet they behave just like the worst form of long past communist governments. Putin must be enjoying the whole charade. 

I've seen some bad losers in my time but nothing liked Trump and co. I expect something similar will happen in this country when  Johnson gets the boot. 

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

Posted (edited)

The dangerous thing though, and they just touched on it on CNN, is that politicians can say something and millions will just believe it without any proof. These people will claim MSM are forever telling lies and then believe radical media sites or even twitter as proof of something. When Trump has moved to Mar a Lago or Moscow or wherever he ends up. Maybe San Quentin, this problem will not disappear, sadly

Edited by iris123
  • Like 2