British Speedway Forum
The Voice Of Reason

'the Donald' Trump

1 minute ago, Blupanther said:

The entire purpose of Washington DC is to keep the Military Industrial Complex war machine fed. 

Donald Trump disrupted that by making peace...

Good that you are keeping out of politics now Blu

#HYPOCRITES

• Like 6

2 minutes ago, iris123 said:

Good that you are keeping out of politics now Blu

Dammit! You beat me to it, mate! 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, chunky said:

Dammit! You beat me to it, mate! 

Well tbh I didn't expect him to post something true. Why break the habit of a lifetime now ?:D

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, Blupanther said:

#HYPOCRITES

I'm not quite clear what you are saying here. Are you condemning Trump and Biden equally then? At least that's a start.

Posted (edited)
27 minutes ago, norbold said:

Trump says it's time to heal the nation......by refusing to attend Biden's inauguration.

It again shows you can't believe a word that Trump says.

Although the inauguration will be better for his absence. Pence can do Trump's duties again - just as he did by calling the National Guard to save the Senate from Trump's band of terrorists.

Edited by lucifer sam
  • Like 1

21 minutes ago, lucifer sam said:

It again shows you can't believe a word that Trump says.

Although the inauguration will be better for his absence. Pence can do Trump's duties again - just as he did by calling the National Guard to save the Senate from Trump's band of terrorists.

Wait a minute....don't I recall Trump saying HE called in the National Guard.....chalk another lie up!

If it's claimed by Trump

It must be true

So don't get the hump

Just ask Blu

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/dejected-trump-supporters-leave-washington-create-new-theories-capitol-violence-n1253407

WASHINGTON — A Trump supporter cried in the lobby of the Capitol Hill Hotel on Thursday as she poured herself a cup of coffee and told her friend that her son had disowned her for joining in Wednesday's chaos at the U.S. Capitol. But minutes later, when the driver of a car yelled at a group of haggard Trump supporters to "get the f--- out of our city," she joined a chorus of others to respond with their own expletives.

It's so hard to be a terrorist these days, can't even catch a break from your own family.

• Haha 1

More than ten people a day shot in Chicago, but no interest from MSM and BLM ...

2 minutes ago, Blupanther said:

More than ten people a day shot in Chicago, but no interest from MSM and BLM ...

Nice deflection again Blu. I would have thought that gets some attention at local level. Think in the UK we tend to give more attention to say , London ? 

4 minutes ago, Blupanther said:

can i ask you, just for my peace of mind as much as anything, do you actually believe the election was fiddled and that actually DT won?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, ch958 said:

can i ask you, just for my peace of mind as much as anything, do you actually believe the election was fiddled and that actually DT won?

I find it very strange than he increased his vote by over 10 million but came up short. On that basis alone i think a full audit should have been allowed, and all evidence disclosed. Likewise if both parties involved were reversed...

This is the thing. Trump and his followers are asking us to believe there were millions and millions of fraudulent votes.......

These are the words f one of his closest supporters after the riots.....

I give you Lindsey Graham

Lindsey Graham: (02:26)
Pennsylvania. It went to the Second Circuit. So much for all the judges being in Trump’s pocket. They said, “No, you’re wrong.” I accept the Pennsylvania Second Circuit that Trump’s lawsuit wasn’t right. Georgia, they said the secretary of state took the law into his own hands. He changed the election laws unlawfully. A federal judge said no. I accept the federal judge, even though I don’t agree with it. Fraud. They said there’s 66,000 people in Georgia under 18 voted. How many people believe that? I asked, “Give me 10,” and had one. They said 8,000 felons in prison in Arizona voted. Give me 10. I got one. Does that say there’s … There’s problems in every election. I don’t buy this. Enough’s enough. We’ve got to end it.