British Speedway Forum
The Voice Of Reason

'the Donald' Trump

8 minutes ago, racers and royals said:

Lindsey Graham- what a hypocrite- last Wednesday after the riot he stood up and slammed  Trump  and said " enough is enough " Today he has flown with the president on Air force 1 to Texas !!!!!

Probably for his own safety !!! I saw a vid of him being abused by Trumpers at an airport I think it was

1 hour ago, Blupanther said:

Inconvenient truth...

CNN have been showing the inflammatory parts of his speech over and over again. Still, never mind, you just keep repeating Twitter nonsense over and over again if you really feel the need to show your complete ignorance over and over again.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, norbold said:

CNN have been showing the inflammatory parts of his speech over and over again. Still, never mind, you just keep repeating Twitter nonsense over and over again if you really feel the need to show your complete ignorance over and over again.

They have also been showing the inflammatory parts of the speeches from Rudi Giuliani and Donald Trump Jr at the same event.

• Like 2

You know, I finally realised summat tonight...

The main issue with Trump COULD be his comprehension of the English language! This afternoon, he was bleating on about this "impeachment hoax"; somebody needs to tell him that this ain't no hoax.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, chunky said:

The main issue with Trump COULD be his comprehension of the English language! This afternoon, he was bleating on about this "impeachment hoax"; somebody needs to tell him that this ain't no hoax.

His command of the English language has always been very questionable judging by his constant rants on social media and interviews he has given. Some have been brainwashed into believing that he has his finger on the pulse but I've never believed it. The man's an embarrassment, which is putting it very lightly, and deeply worrying for somone who holds such a responsible position...but not for much longer!

1 hour ago, steve roberts said:

His command of the English language has always been very questionable judging by his constant rants on social media and interviews he has given. Some have been brainwashed into believing that he has his finger on the pulse but I've never believed it. The man's an embarrassment, which is putting it very lightly, and deeply worrying for somone who holds such a responsible position...but not for much longer!

I believe he must suffer from an extreme case of NPD. He is undoubtedly self obsessed with his power and the influence that he clearly has over others.  Hopefully one day before too long the truth will out and his collaborators and cohorts are also exposed. I only became interested and studied NPD after a friends son was diagnosed with it. For those that don't know much about NPD have a look on Google about the Blackwell case in Liverpool about fifteen or so years ago. Just for clarity this is not my friends case, cases rarely get that bad though. 

• Like 3

3 hours ago, chunky said:

And now the Kraken in the form of Mitch McConnell is coming for him......

• Like 1

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Bild könnte enthalten: Text „U.S. DEMOCRACY CHAPPATTE The New York Times IS ANYONE ELSE SURPRISED TRUMP IS TRYING TO FORCE HIMSELF ON AMERICA AFTER SHE SAID NO? OCCUPY DEMOCRATS“

• Like 3

55 minutes ago, iris123 said:

So glad he didn't forget the soup cans.

1 hour ago, jrs said:

I believe he must suffer from an extreme case of NPD. He is undoubtedly self obsessed with his power and the influence that he clearly has over others.  Hopefully one day before too long the truth will out and his collaborators and cohorts are also exposed. I only became interested and studied NPD after a friends son was diagnosed with it. For those that don't know much about NPD have a look on Google about the Blackwell case in Liverpool about fifteen or so years ago. Just for clarity this is not my friends case, cases rarely get that bad though. 

Good call. Just had a look.

Perhaps NPD should be renamed "Trumpingtons Chorea" ??? :o

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I see the orange one has been banned from YouTube now. :rofl:

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, jrs said:

Of course he does. He simply cannot register right from wrong, fact from falsehood. All that matters is what is best for him. Simple as that.

It's obvious to all. What is most shameful is those collaborators and enablers in the GOP who know this too, but have gone along with this charade not in the national interest but in their own political interest. And even as the likes of McConnell, Graham, Pence make their retreat, let's not pretend they are doing it for the greater good, even now it is a political calculation. Too little, too late. Watch next how those within this administration roll out their book deals post inauguration, cashing in on the horror show. Shame on them. Shame on all of them.

The damage this "***king moron" (I'm quoting one of his own secretaries of state) has wreaked, culminating in last week's terrorist attack on US democracy falls at their door, arguably more than Trump's. He simply doesn't have the mental capacity to grasp the damage his words and actions cause. So, it's yet another ***t show that the Democrats will inherit. Post-election, I would have argued there that a pragmatic case for Trump being pardoned (a la Nixon) and the country moving on.

But his megaphone mouth, ego, selfishness and vengefulness, I just don't think it's possible anymore. He will have to be held fully accountable for his litany of crimes and as painful as it might be for the country for a former President to be tried...and likely convicted, I don't think there is any other choice. The alternative is worse. There is a very real case that the biggest security threat to the US is the current President. Incredible, but a reality.

It's not at all inconceivable that a man who has had access to the US's deepest state security secrets would blab them to "friends" Putin, Kim Jong-Un, Mohammed bin Salman and so on in a bid to sabotage Biden's presidency and for his own financial benefit and security.  "America First" and "Make American Great Again" are merely shallow slogans to win votes. Truth is, just as long as they vote for him, he couldn't give a toss for "lower-class" people. Replace the word "America" with "Donald" and it better defines his whole philosophy.

Edited by falcace
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 2