British Speedway Forum
The Voice Of Reason

'the Donald' Trump

46 minutes ago, andout said:

If true......I'm not surprised.

Pathetic little man!

Its a sign from above i tell you, make sandwiches great again...:D

• Like 1

Love this. Turned in by the ex, and she say’s ‘it is such a good picture of him’:rofl:

Larry Rendell Brock, who is accused of entering the Capitol with a white flex cuff - a restraining device used by law enforcement - was arrested in Texas.

His ex-wife turned him in. "When I saw this was happening, I was afraid he would be there," she told investigators, describing how she felt when she heard about the riots. Then she saw the images, and she recognised her former husband: "It is such a good picture of him."

:D

Bild könnte enthalten: 5 Personen, Text „Knock, knock... Who's Who'sthere? Joe Joe who? Joe ass is going to jail.“

So Trump wanted to give American 2000 dollar to help them through current crisis. The democrats opposed this, restricting it to 600 dollar.   Talking on the phone to my brother yesterday, him an his wife they got 600 dollar just last week.                     
Biden, a democrat,  has now proposed, and expected to be agreed, that every American will receive 1400 dollar to help them through the current crisis.  Just do the sums.                   
Politics, just a scam, no matter where in the world you are, it’s just a scam. No politician in the past has given what the people need, no politician now is giving what the people need, nor will any politician in the future give what the people need. They are all incapable.                    
I have not voted in any local or general election since about 1980, nor likely to do so in the future.

5 minutes ago, OveFundinFan said:

So Trump wanted to give American 2000 dollar to help them through current crisis. The democrats opposed this, restricting it to 600 dollar.   Talking on the phone to my brother yesterday, him an his wife they got 600 dollar just last week.                     
Biden, a democrat,  has now proposed, and expected to be agreed, that every American will receive 1400 dollar to help them through the current crisis.  Just do the sums.                   
Politics, just a scam, no matter where in the world you are, it’s just a scam. No politician in the past has given what the people need, no politician now is giving what the people need, nor will any politician in the future give what the people need. They are all incapable.                    
I have not voted in any local or general election since about 1980, nor likely to do so in the future.

I heard it was the other way round. Trump did say after it ended up at 600 dollars it should be 2,000 and Pelosi called his bluff and said the Dems were ready to support that.......

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/stimulus-check-2000-dollar-direct-payments-democrats/

Edited by iris123
  • Like 1

13 minutes ago, OveFundinFan said:

Not accurate. The Democrats wanted a larger sum, but not being in power, they ended up supporting the Governing Republicans with $600 payments. Trump weighed in that it should be $2000. Democrats re-proposed it as $2000 and it was blocked in the Senate by Republicans. As of of next week, power flips and Biden's $1400 to top up payments to $2000 will be passed by the soon-to-be Democrat majority.  

• Like 1