British Speedway Forum
The Voice Of Reason

'the Donald' Trump

The silence is deafening ...

1 hour ago, Blupanther said:

You mean like that deafening silence when people ask you simple questions? Yeah, that's not only deafening, but also sheer ignorance.

Of course, I know it's impossible for you to find the time to provide answers, as you are spending your time on important things - like trolling the internet for items that fit your agenda.

Anyway, your post is way off-topic (not about your hero), so I would suggest you start another thread - about the new, democratically elected President of the United States.

• Like 2

I understand it was a similar situation when riots and looting took place last year when some black person died whilst being restrained by police. That was terrible but the looting and violence that followed should not of happened, they were mostly in republican areas but there was no denouncing of the events by any republican politician.

The weakness of Joe Biden will be exposed. I would expect close trade ties with China as Joe Bidens son has business links with China I think.  The uk is being criticised for trade talks with China considering the poor human rights in China , but human rights won’t matter when family are involved in business.

1 minute ago, OveFundinFan said:

That was terrible but the looting and violence that followed should not of happened, they were mostly in republican areas but there was no denouncing of the events by any republican politician.

A similar situation to that what happened at the Capitol. However, it was denounced by some republican politicians, just not Blu's glorious President...

As i predicted...Lives lost because of playing politics.

• Thanks 1

As i predicted...Lives lost because of playing politics.

Brilliant that. Have you read it ? Maybe, but if you read it through you would see the person who wrote it was a bit confuddled. He wrote this 

This comes after the 2020 election, of course. If they admitted the truth about HCQ before the election, it would have benefitted President Trump who has been recommending it for months

Only trouble is he must have got his dates mixed up, as the AMA changed things on October 30th ! And when was the election ?:rolleyes:

• Like 4

22 minutes ago, iris123 said:

Brilliant that. Have you read it ? Maybe, but if you read it through you would see the person who wrote it was a bit confuddled. He wrote this 

This comes after the 2020 election, of course. If they admitted the truth about HCQ before the election, it would have benefitted President Trump who has been recommending it for months

Only trouble is he must have got his dates mixed up, as the AMA changed things on October 30th ! And when was the election ?:rolleyes:

Surely he hasn`t posted again  deliberate misinformation.

• Like 2

A lying career politician, and all the useful idiots lapped it up...

• Like 1

Trump DC hotel opens up for the DCPD. Meanwhile...

• Like 1

Inconvenient truth...

Jesus Christ, time for us all to leave this thread to Blu, and move to somewhere when we can actually have a sensible discussion.

I never realised that John had family on here; "son of copy and pastix".....

• Like 3
  • Haha 1