British Speedway Forum
The Voice Of Reason

'the Donald' Trump

Can't believe this crap is still being put out....ITS OVER FFS!

• Like 5

1 hour ago, andout said:

Can't believe this crap is still being put out....ITS OVER FFS!

Couldn't agree more...he lost and is history.

Speaking on the phone to a friend in Tampa last night he was saying the Joe Biden is known to have Alzheimers. We didn’t really discuss it so I don’t know why he believes this , but he is a measured sort of bloke, fairly well connected and , it seems to me with his finger on the pulse. The other thing he said was Obama is behind a lot of what is going on.

This is just what he said. I don’t know how true it is but throwing it into the discussion FWIW. Maybe others can put some flesh on the bone.

8 minutes ago, E I Addio said:

Speaking on the phone to a friend in Tampa last night he was saying the Joe Biden is known to have Alzheimers.

So some random bloke who doesn't know Biden either personally or medically says something and that has any value at all? 

There's people pulling the strings behind all presidents - Democrat and Republican. Power brokers, financiers, corporate America, and most of them are pretty unpleasant people.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, E I Addio said:

Joe Biden is known to have Alzheimers.

By who?

2 minutes ago, Humphrey Appleby said:

So some random bloke who doesn't know Biden either personally or medically says something and that has any value at all? 

There's people pulling the strings behind all presidents - Democrat and Republican. Power brokers, financiers, corporate America, and most of them are pretty unpleasant people.

1 minute ago, norbold said:

By who?

As I said , I don’t know how true it is and I was just throwing it into the discussion FWIW.  This is a discussion forum so perhaps someone may wish to to pick it up and run with it, perhaps not. Its knock about stuff on a speedway forum .. The It’s seems to me as valid as much or perhaps most of the other stuff that’s on here, but if you don’t like it don’t follow it.

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Humphrey Appleby said:

As much value as your claims of unidentified “shady backers “ you tell us are behind Brexit I would suggest, or perhaps your claims about Boris or Pritti Patel.  
It’s just a bit of comment, nobody is asking you to believe or disbelieve it, like 90% of what is posted on here.

18 minutes ago, E I Addio said:

As much value as your claims of unidentified “shady backers “ you tell us are behind Brexit I would suggest, or perhaps your claims about Boris or Pritti Patel.  

The shady backers behind Brexit have largely been identified by multiple media sources, and their financial contributions had to be declared. From whence that money may have originally come is a matter for speculation, but the main Brexit architects were certainly not known to much of the public. However, the fact also remains that the UK government didn't make much effort to investigate Russian interference, that the Russians are known to have tried to influence the Scottish referendum, and that has been identified by a number of credible agencies. Why also do you think the UK government recently started cracking down on Russian emigres in the UK?

I've no idea what claims you claim I've made regarding either Boris or ghastly Priti, but where you get a politician, you'll invariably find someone is pulling the strings behind the scenes. 

Edited by Humphrey Appleby

1 hour ago, E I Addio said:

As I said , I don’t know how true it is and I was just throwing it into the discussion FWIW.  This is a discussion forum so perhaps someone may wish to to pick it up and run with it, perhaps not. Its knock about stuff on a speedway forum .. The It’s seems to me as valid as much or perhaps most of the other stuff that’s on here, but if you don’t like it don’t follow it.

Your friend isn't Republican Representative Greg Murphy is he? This was the story he was putting about last July and August in an attempt to discredit Biden and prevent people voting for him. It has no basis in fact, but, of course, as we have seen with other outrageous statements by Trump and his followers, they get believed and spread around.

• Like 1

I don't know if Biden has Alzheimer's or not, I'm not a doctor. But he manages to express his thoughts a lot more coherently and intelligently than Trump ever managed.  

• Like 4

47 minutes ago, norbold said:

Your friend isn't Republican Representative Greg Murphy is he? This was the story he was putting about last July and August in an attempt to discredit Biden and prevent people voting for him. It has no basis in fact, but, of course, as we have seen with other outrageous statements by Trump and his followers, they get believed and spread around.

No he’s not Greg Murphy , just someone giving me a passing opinion in the context of a discussion about other things, and it was last night , not last July . He hasn’t perpetrated any outrageous statements  about Trump, and I haven’t put out any such statements on here, although I’ve not objected to others doing so if they wished, even though I regarded some of them as speculative, mischievous, or tongue in cheek  since it is a discussion form, not to be taken too seriously , which nobody is compelled to read if it offends their sensitivities.

2 minutes ago, Kester said:

I don't know if Biden has Alzheimer's or not, I'm not a doctor. But he manages to express his thoughts a lot more coherently and intelligently than Trump ever managed.  

Agreed, but that’s not really setting the bar very high is it ?:D

• Haha 2

Earpiece Joe...:D

• Haha 2