British Speedway Forum
The Voice Of Reason

'the Donald' Trump

2 hours ago, Humphrey Appleby said:

I've no idea what claims you claim I've made regarding either Boris or ghastly Priti, but where you get a politician, you'll invariably find someone is pulling the strings behind the scenes. 

My goodness, I bet nobody else on the forum realised that. How’s your granny getting on with the egg sucking lessons ? 

2 hours ago, E I Addio said:

Speaking on the phone to a friend in Tampa last night he was saying the Joe Biden is known to have Alzheimers. We didn’t really discuss it so I don’t know why he believes this , but he is a measured sort of bloke, fairly well connected and , it seems to me with his finger on the pulse. The other thing he said was Obama is behind a lot of what is going on.

This is just what he said. I don’t know how true it is but throwing it into the discussion FWIW. Maybe others can put some flesh on the bone.

Well it must be true then.

It never ceases to amaze me the credence people will give to random anecdotes with no credible source above facts. Until recently, we had a bloke in the White House who had the same casual approach: "well, a lot of people are saying" etc. It was interesting listening to Dr Anthony Fauci the other day and his frustrations of his scientific expertise having to go head-to-head with some old mates of Donald Trump calling him up from New York to say what they "had heard" to steer policy. Crazy. Utterly crazy.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, falcace said:

Well it must be true then.

It never ceases to amaze me the credence people will give to random anecdotes with no credible source above facts. Until recently, we had a bloke in the White House who had the same casual approach: "well, a lot of people are saying" etc. It was interesting listening to Dr Anthony Fauci the other day and his frustrations of his scientific expertise having to go head-to-head with some old mates of Donald Trump calling him up from New York to say what they "had heard" to steer policy. Crazy. Utterly crazy.

“ I don’t know how true it is but throwing it into the discussion FWIW “ 

What part of that comment suggests to you that it necessarily carries any credence ?

My mate told me that the reason Donald Trump is mentally unbalanced is because he is a long time sufferer from chlamydia. 

Don't know whether it's true but just thought I'd throw it into the discussion fwiw.

Edited by norbold
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

59 minutes ago, E I Addio said:

My goodness, I bet nobody else on the forum realised that. How’s your granny getting on with the egg sucking lessons ? 

Stop deflecting and answer the question about what claims I've made about Boris and Priti... :rolleyes:

2 hours ago, E I Addio said:

“ I don’t know how true it is but throwing it into the discussion FWIW “ 

What part of that comment suggests to you that it necessarily carries any credence ?

:rolleyes:

It carries zero credence for me. But you "qualified" your point by saying "he is a measured sort of bloke, fairly well connected and , it seems to me with his finger on the pulse"

Is he Joe Biden's doctor? Does he have access to his medical records? Or is he just another bloke who is open to believing anything that fits with his world view, regardless of whether the source is verifiable?

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Humphrey Appleby said:

Stop deflecting and answer the question about what claims I've made about Boris and Priti... :rolleyes:

Nothing to to with that, it’s referring to your comment that wherever you see a politician you find someone behind pulling the strings, as nobody knew  that .  You comments about Bjo and Patel are on the record .

Edited by E I Addio

1 hour ago, E I Addio said:

You comments about Bjo and Patel are on the record .

Then point me to them.

I can always find your comments on the record when you claim you haven't said something that I know you have... :rolleyes:

Edited by Humphrey Appleby
  • Like 1

55 minutes ago, Humphrey Appleby said:

Then point me to them.

I can always find your comments on the record when you claim you haven't said something that I know you have... :rolleyes:

They are your comments so it won’t be too difficult for you to find them. There are plenty of them over the last three years.

3 minutes ago, E I Addio said:

They are your comments so it won’t be too difficult for you to find them. There are plenty of them over the last three years.

in other words he never said them .. caught telling porkies again .

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, orion said:

in other words he never said them .. caught telling porkies again .

Put Patel in the search engine and pages of it come up. Go back and look at the precise point of issue.

Blue New Mexico already upset with Biden. They should have known rigged elections come with consequences...

• Like 1