British Speedway Forum
The Voice Of Reason

'the Donald' Trump

8 minutes ago, Blupanther said:

Why is that even remotely interesting ? Most northern hemisphere countries are following a similar curve as we come out of the winter flu season, plus of course 'cases' are irrelevant anyway, as over 90% are false positives according to the WHO...

https://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/entry/false-positives-coronavirus_uk_5f686da4c5b6de79b677e909

Incidentally, Bluey, I could keep this going for some time with articles from many sources without resorting to The Big Issue.

Perhaps you could quote your source for your statement that the WHO are quoting 90% false positives.

Also, perhaps instead of just dismissing an article for no other reason than because it's in the Huffington Post,  you could explain what is wrong with the article and the errors it is making (and the Reuters one).

Edited by norbold
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, norbold said:

Incidentally, Bluey, I could keep this going for some time with articles from many sources without resorting to The Big Issue.

Perhaps you could quote your source for your statement that the WHO are quoting 90% false positives.

Also, perhaps instead of just dismissing an article for no other reason than because it's in the Huffington Post,  you could explain what is wrong with the article and the errors it is making (and the Reuters one).

I would bet he won't respond to that. Rarely if ever does. You might be lucky and get a flippant reply from Trumpet though. But it is the sad reflection of where we are today with a number of people who just reject anything they don't agree with out of hand, yet take their news sources from twitterati 

• Like 3

21 minutes ago, iris123 said:

I would bet he won't respond to that. Rarely if ever does. You might be lucky and get a flippant reply from Trumpet though. But it is the sad reflection of where we are today with a number of people who just reject anything they don't agree with out of hand, yet take their news sources from twitterati 

I find it increasingly astonishing that people actually take seriously what is often posted on Twitter and other social media outlets especially when we were constantly inundated with Trump's nonsensical comments on same.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, steve roberts said:

I find it increasingly astonishing that people actually take seriously what is often posted on Twitter and other social media outlets especially when we were constantly inundated with Trump's nonsensical comments on same.

Agree with that......I also hate the emails sent to me that say "facts"....then I run them through "SNOPES" and find out it is total crap.....some don't even want to retract their email even if proven wrong.....shameful really!

Edited by andout
  • Like 2
  • Sad 1

China Joe will be gone soon...

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Blupanther said:

China Joe will be gone soon...

It's interesting that you just dismiss reputable news sources for no real reason and then quote "Queen Nat" on Twitter as some sort of authority figure.....

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Blupanther said:

Trump is the rightful President. Biden is an imposter...

https://rumble.com/vdlomr-unveiled-the-2020-election.html

You are so full of s**t Blu, I can smell you from here. For god's sake man, give it up and get a life. Trump lost big time and its done and dusted.

Dominion has NO foreign owners but it was "founded" in Canada

• Like 3

Bildergebnis für debating with a trump fan meme

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, andout said:

You are so full of s**t Blu, I can smell you from here. For god's sake man, give it up and get a life. Trump lost big time and its done and dusted.

I'm surprised that anyone would want to be associated with a loser...especially one as incompetent as Trump!

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, andout said:

Its quite entertaining to see someone being triggered by their own emotions...