British Speedway Forum
The Voice Of Reason

'the Donald' Trump

3 hours ago, falcace said:

His legacy is a devastating mismanagement of the pandemic, a tanking economy, the most divided nation in modern history, the neglect of truth in favour of crazed conspiracies....and he lost the last election heavily....by seven million! 

You're forgetting that MSM was always against Trump and the vote was rigged... :D

• Haha 1

39 minutes ago, Humphrey Appleby said:

You're forgetting that MSM was always against Trump and the vote was rigged... :D

of course...and I caveat everything said above with "until the day comes. :wink:"

Bidens energy policies have already cost American consumers over $5 billion in higher costs, which hits the poor and middle class hardest. This is going to get much worse and drive food and other commodity prices through the roof...Way to go Joe. :rolleyes:

• Like 1

Ist möglicherweise ein Bild von 1 Person und Text „"Trump's riot is much worse than someone who falsely shout fire in a crowded theater. It's more like like a case where the town fire chief, who's paid to put out fires, sends a mob to actually set the theater on fire." -Rep. Jamie Raskin“

1 hour ago, Blupanther said:

I'm really so pleased this whole episode in American history doesn't trigger your emotions, Bluey, like it does lefties. God knows how many more nonsensical posts you'd make each day if you really cared about what's going on.

Anyway, we'll all keep your secret safe and pretend you couldn't care less. 

• Haha 4

Great line from Impeachment Manager Ted Lieu today, "I'm not afraid of Trump running again in four years, I'm afraid he's going to run again and lose."

• Like 1

Still not letting it bother you then I see, Bluey.

16 minutes ago, norbold said:

Still not letting it bother you then I see, Bluey.

Politics never bother me chap, its all smoke and mirrors, divide and conquer. Just keeping you fine folk up to date with things...:)

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Blupanther said:

Politics never bother me chap, its all smoke and mirrors, divide and conquer. Just keeping you fine folk up to date with things...:)

More BS Blu.......if it doesn't bother you why post it? ITS OVER, TRUMP LOST!!!!!!

Ist möglicherweise ein Cartoon von Text „M EANWHILE. DURING THE IMPEACHMENT TRIAL: PLEASE WEAR A MASK WHAMAND VIDENCE“

Is old Joe is on a mission to kill poor people with his virtue signalling about climate...

EuCQIrvVcAE0YYJ?format=jpg&name=small

• Like 1