British Speedway Forum
The Voice Of Reason

'the Donald' Trump

14 hours ago, chunky said:

Let's not forget that Trump told US-born US citizens (of different ethnicities) to "go back" to the countries they came from...

Who's the dumb one there, Blu? Eh? Eh?

Why even ask a question when you know you won't get an answer?

18 minutes ago, E I Addio said:

I wonder if Mayor Khan will embarrass London by having a childish Joe Biden Balloon flying over London like he did with Trump.

Even if he did, i would find it just as offensive and not acceptable...

• Like 2

38 minutes ago, andout said:

Why even ask a question when you know you won't get an answer?

I live in hope... :rolleyes:

Ist möglicherweise ein Bild von Text „Thomas Kennedy @tomaskenn Ted Cruz was going to stay at a Ritz Carlton in Cancun for four nights and thought the price of $309 per night was cheap but he doesn't think people struggling through a pandemic deserve $2,000 survival checks.“

:rolleyes:

Ist möglicherweise ein Bild von Text „Ted Cruz deciding whom to blame for his trip to Cancun. my daughters made me do antifa kidnapped me“

• Haha 1

Ist möglicherweise ein Bild von 1 Person und Text „It turns out that Ted Cruz does* understand peÅple crossing the border to escape inhospitable living conditions.“

Ist möglicherweise ein Bild von 1 Person und Text „"You've got to admire Ted Cruz, in a way, for going full Marie Antoinette. None of that modern conservatism or compassionate conservatism or reform conservatism or Christian conservatism for him. We're talking Ancien Regime lord-it-over-the- peasants old world conservatism!" -BILL KRISTOL OCCUPY DEMOCRATS“

1 hour ago, iris123 said:

Ist möglicherweise ein Bild von 1 Person und Text „"You've got to admire Ted Cruz, in a way, for going full Marie Antoinette. None of that modern conservatism or compassionate conservatism or reform conservatism or Christian conservatism for him. We're talking Ancien Regime lord-it-over-the- peasants old world conservatism!" -BILL KRISTOL OCCUPY DEMOCRATS“

Pleased to see you've rumbled Cruz:t:

Ladies and Gentlemen, Mr Donald Trump Jr

• Like 2
  • Haha 6

Trump was right yet again...

2 minutes ago, Blupanther said:

Trump was right yet again...

Who cares...he's history.

1 minute ago, steve roberts said:

Who cares...he's history.

The people dying in Texas do Steve...

5 minutes ago, Blupanther said:

The people dying in Texas do Steve...

The people dying in Texas have arch Trumpist Ted Cruz as a slimeball Senator......

• Like 1