British Speedway Forum
The Voice Of Reason

'the Donald' Trump

Maybe the $2,000 checks are AWOL because the GOP is currently preventing them.

• Like 2

Ist möglicherweise ein Bild von eine oder mehrere Personen und Text „NASHAHY S. EPRESEN UNUM HO HOUSE DEMOCRATS BELIEVE THAT THE MINIMUM WAGE HIKE IS NECESSARY. THEREFORE, THIS PROVISION WILL REMAIN IN THE AMERICAN RESCUE PLAN ON THE FLOOR TOMORROW. DEMOCRATS IN THE HOUSE ARE DETERMINED TO PURSUE EVERY POSSIBLE PATH IN THE FIGHT FOR 15. HOUSE SPEAKER NANCY PELOSI“

• Like 1

Ist möglicherweise ein Bild von Text „NOT-SO-FUN FACT: 67% of Americans support raising minimum wage to $15 hour, but it can be filibustered by 41 Republican senators representing just 21% of country. THIS IS WHY WE HAVE TO GET RID OF THE UNDEMOCRATIC FILIBUSTER! RO KHANNA DEMOCRAT FOR CONGRESS -ARI BERMAN“

• Like 2

Ist möglicherweise ein Bild von 1 Person und Text „IDIOT POLITICIAN OF THE DAY, FEBRUARY 23, 2021 This is Republican Senator Tom Cotton, of Arkansas. He just insisted on a "compromise" on a $15 federal minimum wage by making it just $10. It's ALREADY $11 in his state. Are ALL Republicans useless? OCCUPY DEMOCRATS“

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Climate virtue signalling in plain view... 

• Like 1

On 11/23/2020 at 12:39 PM, Blupanther said:

Why are you so wound up by political theatre in the US...

It's just as well you're not, eh, Bluey?

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

5 hours ago, Blupanther said:

Climate virtue signalling in plain view... 

Still ignoring me, and constantly repeating yourself without having a clue what you are talking about, eh?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, chunky said:

Still ignoring me, and constantly repeating yourself without having a clue what you are talking about, eh?

One has to make allowances that he`s not strong on facts :)

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, racers and royals said:

One has to make allowances that he`s not strong on facts :)

And of course, he knows EVERYTHING by sitting 4000 miles away, while some of us have actually been living it for 30 years...

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, chunky said:

You said I was an outsider after posting data from official US bodies. Why on earth would I want to engage with that sort of bigoted mindset...

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Blupanther said:

You said I was an outsider after posting data from official US bodies. Why on earth would I want to engage with that sort of bigoted mindset...

The problem is not that you copy and paste stuff; it's that you are convinced that you know everything about what you post, and why. Yes, fuel prices have risen recently. So?

The POTUS does NOT single-handedly control fuel prices in the US. Individual states and counties largely dictate that - along with crude prices.

Petrol prices are NOT exorbitantly high at the moment, and the only reason they dropped as low as they did last year was because of a worldwide pandemic.

Stop acting like you know everything, and blaming everything on folks who have little or no control over things.

• Like 5